/gaygen/ marius moment edition

Could all the euros not be yourselves? For FIVE MINUTES?

old

Attached: unknown-1-3.png (933x639, 650.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmQhF3QoRDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beep boop I'm a bot

That hairline is manly as hell bitch he deserves to stay on the male side of tinder

This guy I've been pining after for over a year, told me today that he wants to collar me, cage me, and make me smell his socks. I'm going to sleep very happy tonight.

ngl i fully read him as amab

who says romance is dead

Yeah I know. I am a pretty social person it's just the pandemic caused me to graduate online and since then all my friend groups have sorta dissolved.
Only thing I can really think of to meet new people is going to bars, which really only leads to small talk, and working out.
Only gym near me is LA Fitness and Planet Fitness both are shit and full of old timey boomer fucks.
What's a good way to become social in a post-COVID world
Yeah I think that's kinda why I like bi guys. They get shit on so they don't let it be a prominent part of their personality. Might be toxic, idc, but most gay people I meet in real life are pretty faggy and I'm just not attracted to that.
I fucked around with a bi guy my first semester and got close to him. But yeah then he rushed a frat and started dating a girl before I asked him out.
Hurts cause he knew I felt for him. So in my limited experience biguys really do match the steroetype, but I'd still rather take that chance than date a faggot.

Attached: parkingConeIntheAss.png (1294x918, 1.83M)

how do i deal with the discovery that im a submissive cock-worshipping fag, when until a week ago i never ever engaged with gay shit. im desperately trying to find the "OFF" button

Kek, that's me being informal, casual, and dumbed-down. I wasn't lying about my GPA, if you're not STEM then college is like 90% writing essays well, and I do. The vast majority of my sub-A essays throughout collelge were graded an A then subtracted to B/C for being late.

The garbage they feed you in those gasstationbathroomstaurants is all empty calories, legally it should not even be considered "food" as such

Attached: 1643395429485m.jpg (1024x576, 107.23K)

Maybe take a week to consider trying to repress yourself has led to you rebounding hard into being a fag. Don't act hasty, or go to a glory hole, I dunno, I'm not your daddy.

Try it once to see if you're actually into it.
Some people really do just have a fantasy that's normal, but don't actually want to go through with it.
I wish people knew the difference between having an occasional gay fantasy, and actually being gay.
Gay fantasy just means you're straight but have a mundane sex life. Try to spice it up a bit. Get a hooker and go wild.

>I think that's kinda why I like bi guys. They get shit on so they don't let it be a prominent part of their personality

with you until the socks part.... ew. would sniff undies tho

*switches you off*
sleepy time now

>but I'd still rather take that chance than date a faggot
trip on, sissy
also every hsts tranny ever b4 she transitions

bi guys? more like DIE guys

Yeah fags are pretty enabled in today's and don't act normal it's a turn off

Can't I get into bed with you?

>if you're not STEM
>college

i have a bachelor's degree unlike u so hows that working out 4 u

rape queen delta strikes again

fags dont act normal as a way to signal potential mates. that’s it. it isnt cause muh society or whatever

Sure thing bud

im too ugly for hook ups, too poor for hookers. Im getting dommed by alphas on omegle.

let’s just say it’s literally not a shock that some of you severely struggle to make friends

is gay sex just mastubation

Sad aging bottoms

it's only a single
I'll have to spoon you

wouldn't do that
just put him in the corner out of the way

youtube.com/watch?v=fmQhF3QoRDI

not even close, unless you manage to fuck yourself in the ass

with kissing and twice the cum