Do mtfs want to live on homesteads with ftms?

do mtfs want to live on homesteads with ftms?

Attached: 48b8f11f11a58b529ce390347400d3ba.jpg (736x736, 116.18K)

No

i want to live in a high rise condo in a large city

Homesteading is extremely American, but I will go out in the wilds with some tinnies and a trans man

Attached: apu mcapustaja.png (1794x1794, 1.16M)

Oh definitely, but where the fuck would we get our hormones?

basedgirl

the ftm is a chemist and can make them in the basedment

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110.06K)

meant to say zoigirl

I've dated 3 ftms and 2 afab nbs and I just don't feel right with them. I couldn't be vulnerable around them because they couldn't recognize my sensitivity and they were not reassuring when ever I shared personal thoughts. Maybe I chose bad partners but the sex was mediocre too. It seems like a minor thing but in one relationship I laid my head on my bfs lap and he asked "what are you doing?" and I sat up as we continued to watch some shitty stage performance on youtube while I contemplated when I should break up.

No I won't go on a homestead with a ftm, I'd end up chopping wood and sewing the clothes. I'mma futamode with some c/t woman or a c/nb man

Sounds good. I need a smart, capable stem st4t bf so I can be his airheaded leech artsy gf

>in one relationship I laid my head on my bfs lap and he asked "what are you doing?
wtf

Classic pooner autism

>shitty stage performance
tip. Don't date pooners that are interested in theatre, cosplay, Oscar Wilde, podcasts, girly anime, yaoi, dating sims, fashion or true crime. They're all self centered meta attracted aaps at best and fujo poisoned bottoms at worst.

>tip. Don't date pooners
this

more for me then bitch

>homesteads
yes
>with ftms?
maybe?

Attached: siiiip.png (316x549, 47.15K)

>does anyone want to dedicate their lives to a meme?
No. There’s a reason as to why you’re parents wanted you to live in cities. Fucking retard uncle
Ted LARP’s.

what's a pooner
im jsut a run of the mill faggot and i dont come to this board often sorry

Your*

FTM

Literally dream scenario. I already have a land with animals. I only miss a dream husband

poon havers
cute lil poony poon poons dood

Attached: 1641421049621.png (725x831, 144.42K)

homesteads yeah, ftms no, not interested in women

spongebob x squidward yaoi doooooods!!!! LIDDLE POONER

for some reason i thought it would be more complex than that damn . menstruators really can't catch a break on 4channel

>ftms
I don't want a man that cries at nothing and harbors delusions of being "more in tune with their emotions than a normal man" when it's the exact opposite.

Why haven’t you asked the ftms if they want to be on the homestead, we don’t want to be with a bunch of mentally ill lanklet men who get off to LARPing as anime girls