I think made a massive mistake

I think made a massive mistake.

I had srs 2 weeks ago. Since I have been having a lot of regret. Until just before it felt like right thing. But when doubts came I kept being pushed by friends and parents that was doing right thing. I'm at home recovering and all I feel is empty and regret not just for surgery but my whole transition. It feels like something was ripped from me. I feel trapped. I don't know if just post op blues. But I been having definite desires to be my old self which I've not felt for years. I'm even having thoughts of suicide. I also don't feel I was properly assessed as both my sessions for letters were so rushed and felt like tick box checking. I can mentally cope with changes downstairs at moment but I feel like I woke up from a nightmare that turned out to be real. I don't know what to do

Attached: 97455F71-1F45-4EBD-9628-5A9CE9580A84.png (640x778, 712.81K)

normal to feel shit after an incredibly complex surgical procedure

*rubs my girl dick on your inside out girl dick*

Sounds like you made someone else have to wait longer for no good reason, great job being a failure at making life choices, if you have to even think that much about your dyshporic needs than your probablu not trans enough.

/thread

i hate srs because it ruins trannies but thats a larp from a kilometer.

It's normal post op blues. I had very similar feelings and told my girlfriend I was detransitioning at three weeks. It went away after like 10/12 weeks and I was very embarrassed.

Tldr
>I’ve made a massive mistake
>zoomer/late millennial meme
You’ll get over it

Attached: A6B42EBF-411C-4C8F-906F-99F899F7F74A.png (750x1334, 1.22M)

it’s a bit decision and you’re in the hardest part right now. It’s a long process, things will change. Have hope
user. Remember, no more bottom dysphoria, no more tucking, swimming, and super stealth.

Keep your spirits up, do your dilation, and it’ll turn out so much better. Don’t let the depression get you down.

Banger post

Check up with OP when he's still feeling this way in a month and he's savoring the taste of a glock over regret of his lost dick.

Sorry dipshit, you got memed. I tell people not to get SRS all the fucking time and embrace futamode but they just call me a chaser. Now you know. Enjoy your lifetime of weird phantom-dick nerve tingles and sexual stimulation that doesn't quite get there and leaves you feeling permanently blueballed. You're a real girl now! There's no going back. Not ever.

ok op im laughing too hard. the thing is anyone will be very sad after a major surgery. just take it as post op blues and revisit in a year.

the only good post itt
get over it OP that's what you wanted and most will consider you lucky

THHHHEEEE KRRRUSSSSTYYY CCCCRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBB PPPPPPPEEEEENINNNNNNIIIIISSSS, IIIISSSSSS THEEE PEEEENNNNIIIIIIIISSSS RUBBBING ON MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 562051BD-6F15-4AE9-85D2-CF5D1855D661.jpg (724x507, 91.29K)

Buddy, OP isn't just doubting her SRS, she's doubting her whole transition. For many people, "futamode" is disgusting. They have to get SRS to truly feel like they have transitioned. This is because they would rather accept the complications than be a cross-gender freak.

no my post is the only good one

>taking chaser advice over the advice of your friends, family, doctor, and people who have actually had the procedure done
Yeah that sounds like a fucking stellar idea
retard

Did you miss how I called OP "he?"
My point is oh no sucks that he's doubting he ever was a girl inside, because now he's a girl outside, and there's no surgery to get the dick back. Maybe trannies should think harder about taking a scalpel to their genitals huh? But no, anyone who says "maybe take some time and think about if you really want this" is just holding them back from being a youngshit! They're just a gross chaser who loves cock! They don't care about you! Well, now OP has to live as a woman, or a dickless man. The woman option will involve intense delusion because he clearly isn't 100% about it, and the man option will result in suicide because nobody wants a dude with a pussy (see pooners).

When did I say that people should go into SRS without any thought? I'm all for people putting alot of thought into the decision to get SRS.

Do you think you can just walk in to the hospital and ask them to cut your dick off?
There's a whole process where you do actually take your tike to think about things

I obviouisly don't know you but it sounds like post op blues. Give it a couple months and be honest with your feelings.
I personally cant wait for my srs later this year. Which surgeon did you choose?