Hunter x Hunter

Why is the thing with the fanbase and the "Leorio and Kurapika are homosexual" meme? No only they both are barely friends but also Leorio is confirmed to be super straight and not even into feminine boys. 99 anime shipteases them yet all these scenes are filler. If anything, Kurapika is more likely to end up with Oito or Melody.

Attached: leorio kurapika hxh.jpg (640x362, 52.07K)

>*What is the thing

Attached: 1661891823694.jpg (3840x2160, 241.69K)

how can they be homosexual if kurapika is a girl

I don't think it's a serious thing unlike say the Gon and Killua shipping. It's just mainly shitposting stemming from the fact that a lot of people mistake Kurapika for a girl like brings up. Also there's a lot of Kurapika genderbent doujins so maybe that contributes to it.

>tranny fujo topic thread
No wonder why these threads die without even reaching 100 replies. Good luck with the gay necrobumping

It doesn't help that Toashi himself is into gay traps

Attached: trouble quartet.png (1725x1268, 1.09M)

Are you new to anime and manga communities or something? Or is this just a rhetorical question?

>I don't think it's a serious thing unlike say the Gon and Killua shipping.
Gon is explicitly straight.
Leorio and Kurapika aren't confirmed to lean either way.

holy BASED

>Leorio is not confirmed
The fuck are you talking about? He said explicitly that he likes women + he gets extremely disgusted at the idea of touching a dude sexually

Attached: 215fca5e52a1e19f0179a70915d7d718.jpg (736x736, 69.65K)

Why is Machi stronger than Nobunaga

Gon shows no interest in women whatsoever.

I think I repressed my memories of that part.
But either way, Leorio seemed to be okay with taking the risk of touching a dude's crotch if it meant he'd maybe touch a woman's crotch.
Gon canonically fucked MILFs.

Anons want to fuck Kurapika and selfinsert as Leorio. It is known.

Not a big fan of hxh but Chrollo has some of the best designs in any manga.

Attached: 8088.jpg (378x587, 95.83K)

I don't want to selfinsert as Leorio.
It's not my fault he's literally me.

Attached: leorio jerking off.jpg (1024x576, 33.92K)

weak and autistic? we know

Because Kurapika is gar.

>It's just mainly shitposting stemming from the fact that a lot of people mistake Kurapika for a girl
>implying it's not fujos shipping them

Nobunaga is a jobber.

I like Kurapika romantically and I'm not gay so I don't understand how Leorio is gay cause he likes Kurapika

it is a meme that stems from '99 anime filler scenes