You hate me because I refuse to hugbox

You hate me because I refuse to hugbox
You envy me because i'm hot

I am the tranny caesar and my time has yet to come. I look down on all the disgusting trannies and don't stop to think about how life could be so much different if I was in your shoes. I am nothing less than a god and I am not forgiving.

Attached: 20220127_1429572.jpg (2448x3209, 1.05M)

bokay

Attached: 33BE630A-832F-411B-BA45-9A9196421E06.jpg (718x718, 72.39K)

Ew dandruff

>You hate me because I refuse to hugbox
>You envy me because i'm hot
but you literally hugboxxed yourself in the second sentence
you're in no way hot

you're like to legbutt what sieg was for /fa/

wonder what became of that guy

>You envy me because i'm hot
sure, olive, sure

Attached: 7e0.jpg (820x713, 36.81K)

you post like a high schooler it's so sad honestly

i dont hate you
i pity you desu
you kinda invite the hate towards you by spreading hate as a defense mechanism
dw i’ve did that in the past so i know how it feels
you just need to work on yourself

good thing i was in the shower

Didn't you call me very cute in dms? Pretty hugbox ngl

Attached: what14.png (420x402, 52.39K)

And the worse part is you play it off. I see the way you cry over the way your lives are, the suffering. Then the second you talk to me you act as if your life is better than mine simply because you're "nice".

The sad fact of the world is, it doesn't matter if you're nice or mean. Evil people control everything and I control you.

i dont think my life is better than yours or anything
i just think youre fucking yourself over so my words are of caution
but you do you in the end
cant tell you what to do

nono, idt your life is better than mine or whatever projection you want to do. i don't car you're literally just an annoying tripfag on this shithole board. big deal

you're deeply mentally ill. please see a therapist. and i don't mean that i think being trans is a mental illness, you clearly have something else going on

even with a shit hand in life I am content and get what I want

people who stay down when they're pushed over are simply weak and I see weakness here and feed on it

You post like a mustache twirling cartoon villain rubbing his hands together and coming up with nefarious schemes

Jesus fuck I'd rather take seeing Sophie's face everyday than you. You're so fucking annoying

youre just mean

Why is your scalp so scaly? I hope you didn't use hot water.

I only see my therapist to get my meds and talk about stuff, she's more a social worker than anything as I'm unstable enough to need check ups about every month.

at least I don't fuck dogs

Based olive

Because I wasn't washing it yet you mong.

dogs fuck me, not the other way around

>I am content
you clearly are not. learn to chill the fuck out

Get off the internet and go take a nice relaxing shower. Or bath

Attached: 20329_4.jpg (728x410, 62.64K)

This is where I release my mania, deal with it.

You look like if farquad was mtf

very content person

Attached: 40CAEF27-EF33-4AE1-AA7D-8E38B5DC9ED5.jpg (828x981, 350.09K)

beware the ides of march hun!

i hate you since you hate everyone and your ableist and like eugenics and you think your better then everyone but your just the same but nice people are better then you your just biter and mean but in your heart your just like us and if eugenics ever comes true then you will die to your no better then us olive im not as pretty as you but at lest im not mean and heartless like you

Mel, Sophie, and the other selfie thread attentionwhores of their ilk are annoying, but at least they're coming from a place of genuine brainworms. Olive is straight up horrible on all levels.