DUDE JUST HAVE A WOMAN FALL FROM THE SKY AND SAVE YOUR LIFE AND THAT'LL STOP YOU

>DUDE JUST HAVE A WOMAN FALL FROM THE SKY AND SAVE YOUR LIFE AND THAT'LL STOP YOU

Attached: d9xun91-118bd3da-e550-47b0-841a-94135906ae70.png (900x1079, 78.31K)

I mean, it would.

NHK, like most anime, shouldn't be taken as a life lesson.

WHERE WE DROPPIN, BOYZ?!?!

Attached: 1650860048778.jpg (1440x1330, 500.98K)

How do you fuck up and miss the point this badly, OP?

It's just post ironic shitposting. Which isn't really effective in this case, since no one is going to jump in to defend their favorite waifu or ship, they'll just roll their eyes at how low effort the bait is.

Stop making these threads, we already told you you completely missed the message.

The story needed a twist where he forced her to be his sex slave.

I'll just hijack this and turn it into a general NHK ni Youkoso thread. What do you guys expect from the sequel novel?

Worked for Shinji

It's already out. It's a 30 pages retelling in modern day

Watch

Attached: 1587184142722.png (357x500, 446.91K)

Link?

Gumroad

Remember when the author wrote a message to the fans saying at first that he was going to try to turn his life around (Sato is heavily based on himself), then with a new edition he wrote a post post script saying that he'd given up and that he was just going to live off the royalties from the book/show/manga and never try to improve himself?

What did Sato even do to "improve himself" that Misaki could sabotage though? All I remember 9s him
>having to write a script for Yamazaki's game (which took him months)
>going along with Hitomi on a trip to some island where they intend to commit suicide
>Becoming addicted to some MMO to earn money IRL
>Falling for a pyramid scheme bullshit
Misaki actually had to save Sato from the shit he got himself into

>Itachi but female
>In a bad anime
Nah

>DUDE JUST RE-MAKE THE SAME THREAD AGAIN AND AGAIN EVERYTHIME IT DIES, NOBODY'LL THINK YOU A FAGGOT

Attached: 1635564610449.png (968x720, 153.25K)

If I want to badly change myself, do I read the anime or the manga?

That was over a decade ago. He bounced back a long-ass time ago and started writing other stuff.

Anime if you want a (relatively) down to Earth story. Manga if you want to read an extremely over-the-top dark humor story that ends on a much more realistic note.

This