Attached: 2Q==.jpg (183x275, 10.49K)

im sad that that author stopped making shota art :((((

word this normally and ask a cop

"are young mentally ill women who think they're men legal little boys to fuck"

also consider tripping down several flights of concrete stairs

Shotas don't have hairy tits.

based

>the pedo getting upset someone is elbowing in on their territory

Aren't you the same annoying tripfag that spams its disgusting face and body every day? Consider killing yourself.

this exact new wave of chasers population is growing i knew it was gonna happen

They are also a self admitted and self outed pedo so yeah...

Yes
Sfw male chest jannies

Attached: FKTZgf_XwAASd88.jpg (2320x3088, 2.91M)

god I hope so, I want a theyfab low t 9s looking shota thing to molest

cope harder

pedophilia makes for good jokes because its offensive, actually partaking in it or anything of the sort is disgusting

I pity and disgusting person who gets around over children and hope they either never offend, or end up in several different dumpsters across a few neighborhoods.

They look like a cute shota now, but how about in 5 years. Femboys do not age gracefully, see twink death for example, and the female skeleton makes trying to age as a twink even worse.

yep. that's all it's about. disgusting bi pedos wanting more at more underage looking ass.

Well they're not on testosterone so they won't have to deal with male aging

You're like a closet case Republican politician who injects homophobia into conversations at any chance he gets. Why do you think so much about pedos and little kids? Hmm, a mystery.

Even worse. The wall will hit them hard and they'll end up looking like those fat old dykes.

>"UHHHHMMMMM YOU CANT CRITICIZE THIS OR ELSE YOU SECRETLY LIKE ITTTTT"

>"WHAT???? MY LOGIC IS SOUND YOUR A PEDOOOOO"

dude, seriously, I will help you buy a half gram of heroin and show you how to shoot it into your jugular

No, T makes you hairy smelly and rough skinned

I mean, you posted the DMs yourself so this whole "no I'm just joking" thing is kinda retarded
Especially after you repeatedly admitted to fucking someone underage

Hey, I sincerely hope you were just joking, but even then you're a repulsive person for doing so

Cope harder

Not my problem

Attached: FHBk4-AXsAMCzPy.jpg (2320x3088, 2.65M)

Cope with you being a pedo? You're not even making sense

marry me

Stop giving the attentionwhore attention. She shits up every thread she enters. This thread will get 100 replies and half of them will be her arguing with someone.

Attached: 1642718237043.jpg (1050x1020, 165.29K)