I want to find a rich guy to pay for my SRS and in exchange I'll be his personal fuck doll for the rest of my life (>﹏<)

I want to find a rich guy to pay for my SRS and in exchange I'll be his personal fuck doll for the rest of my life (>﹏

Attached: IMG_20220130_222840.jpg (923x1920, 351.04K)

I know this is a joke, but would you actually do this, like for real?

ive thought about it but for ffs but it does sound scary and i doubt id actually be able to commit to it

I would absolutely commit to it I'm not even kidding

Yeah, you are better off just finding a nice bf thst will help you raise money for this stuff

Oh ok, so let's say this rich guy, average looking, asks you to go live with him as his fucktoy to pay for your SRS, would you seriously engage in sexual activities with him every single day for the rest of your life?

Those exist ?

>leaves a year and a half in with her brand new pussy

I would if he was european, I want to get out of my shithole country. I'm also a virgin and would like to have sex every day and a husband.

Apperently they do, I've heard this stories plenty.

This but like I just boredly top him and say findom shit and it's all a big waste because I'd kms anyway

why don't you try finding a bf instead of locking yourself into a very risky relationship?
ik that having no money is tough, esp if you want a SRS but still, sounds like more of a cry for dicks than anything, famalam.

He would not be your husband idiot just your lover

Also I'm from Europe, and my dad has money, but I don't.

Why would a lover pay for srs to someone? Dont make sense.

Can't find any guess I suck !!!

Because I suck and I'm a whore eheh ohoh

yeah, they do.
i've known who did an OF with her bf and it worked quite well in the end

based slutty whore

Because it's part of the deal and they are super rich?
This was just a hypothetical tho.

This would still be a whore / ewhore then
I'm a smart girl !

Hey girl, mind showing us your ass here?
We wanna what kinda breedable slut you are

*Wanna see

Sure thing

Attached: Screenshot_2022-01-30-23-07-03-320_com.miui.gallery.jpg (1080x2246, 568.18K)

Attached: 86257E28-5EE8-47DE-8F0C-79BFB70B3258.jpg (400x400, 24.3K)

>wanting to destroy that kissable perineum
Absolute shame
Can't you just become nullo or something instead