Why is it so rare to see how much isekai MCs love their families when they return to the real world and how much they...

Why is it so rare to see how much isekai MCs love their families when they return to the real world and how much they struggle to choose between two worlds?

Attached: image (1).jpg (2032x1600, 1.71M)

>when they return
7/10 they never even think about it
2/10 it's just to get shit that the natives would orgasm over
1/10 they divorce their wife in order to fuck their harem with a "clear" conscience

IDK I've seen a handful of stories where the isekai'd person returns to the normal world and they reminisce or have mixed feelings.
I suppose you could still count it as rare just given at how often isekai stories are made but I'd say of the subgenre of "returning from isekai" it usually is one of the key dramas.

what's the name of this? Image search is not working

UQ Holder

If I wanted the closest Chink equivalent to play of destiny in terms of quality, what do you recommend?

>UQ Holder

How's Ken lately? When will he finally release Negima 3 with Gengoro as an isekai protag?

If I were isekaied, I wouldn't want to go back so this need to go back just doesn't appeal to me. And most Isekai have the same thought process as me cause otherwise why would you want to be isekaied no?

>IDK I've seen a handful of stories where the isekai'd person returns to the normal world and they reminisce or have mixed feelings.
Does anyone of them show how graceful they to their families, which they didn't think much about before?

>If I were isekaied, I wouldn't want to go back so this need to go back just doesn't appeal to me
How about you parents, siblings, friends and the neighbor girl who secretly loves you?

He got elected iirc?

Siblings don't give a shit. Friends don't give a shit. Don't have anyone who loves me. Don't begrudge any of the previous as I'm an introvert.

Mom I care for but she is old.

Ironically enough, I don't really watch Isekai at all except for Overlord cause Evil MC and Skeleton.

But I fully understand the mindset of wanting to be isekaied and never wanting to come back.

Hence I just don't get this mindset of they need to go back

You realise it's possible to understand a mindset without sharing it right?

>parents
They're gonna die soon anyway so who cares?
>siblings
I can't fuck my sister so who cares?
>neighbor girl who secretly loves you
She's 70 years old so no thanks.

>I can't fuck my sister
Not with that attitude you cant

That requires higher level thinking than the average naroushit reader is capable of.

Zero no Tsukaima MC weeps when he sees his unread emails, and only the thought of Louise needing him stops him going through that portal

Because the majority of isekai are meant as escapist fantasy. For people who hate the real world, want a guilt-free powertrip in a lawless world where they are the topdog (taking revenge) and the only things they'd miss are modern convenience they couldn't find an magic equivalent for.

Also isekai is the lowest quality of writing you can ever imagine.
Even self-insert fanfiction is still above, at least those try to match the rules of the story they jump in. That's more effort than you'll see in most isekai.

Attached: Realistic Isekai2.png (2300x1900, 429.4K)

OMG THIS

You haven't spammed your isekai hate thread today yet, what's wrong? tired of being called out?

Feed berries to Kot

Attached: Tensei Shitara Ken deshita - Chapter 60 - 24.jpg (1080x1536, 380.4K)

seething hag princess

Meh, probably some bullshit about narrative or whatever. I don't really pay much attention to that.

As I said, only Isekai I watch and read I Overlord cause you don't get too many Evil MCs.

So not involved in the whole love of Isekai or hate for it.

Self insert is just as trashy. Self Inserts are basically authors masturbating how awesome they would be if they had power in a fictional world and the ones I have read had them invent whole magic system that clearly is not based on the world's canonical magic system but then claim it's how the world's magic system actually is.

>everyone is samefag
Hating isekai is a very common sentiment, that genre recently brought nothing but rehashed excuse for a plot.

>that dude
Wish we have an actual isekai MC looking like that.

Someone decided today to act like a schizo over "self-inserting" and can't stop

Usually at first, with relief from tragedy and danger.

I remember one was a comic called Revolver where one day keeps going between one world and another. One world where a nuclear disaster ruined everything his girlfriend was dead and he was running around barely surviving with his only company his old boss.
And then he goes back to the normal world where all his loved ones are alive but he feels a bit hollow since the struggles in this world are relationship drama or some other first world problem compared to the real struggles he feels in the disaster world.

I can't think of any that make it ALL about the reminiscing with the loved ones again, but it is often brought up.

What is with this euphemism from Chinks about eating watermelon?

>Also isekai is the lowest quality of writing you can ever imagine.
Debatable.

>For people who hate the real world, want a guilt-free powertrip in a lawless world where they are the topdog
Can they just, like, go to Africa or the ME to get the same effect?

>expecting normalfag westerfags to do anything
lol, lmao even

Good way for you to be turned into the local warlord's bitchboy. Go for it, user.

>Self insert is just as trashy. Self Inserts are basically authors masturbating how awesome they would be if they had power in a fictional world and the ones I have read had them invent whole magic system that clearly is not based on the world's canonical magic system but then claim it's how the world's magic system actually is.
You are not wrong but isekai character take so much from their authors personal wish many might as well be self insert, just easier to market to a young public.

Make it a deep plot were the man is actually respectable, and only ask for loli maid because he want to test if there's some "narrative causality" catering to his taste.

If I was isekaied, the first thing I would test is wether there's a narrator or script writer influencing my every move.

Why would a random retard suddenly become relevant in a poor country?
Unless you have 100s of thousands of dollars saved up, not much would change.

The reason they are never comoletely happy is that, unless they are able to go back and forth between the two worlds, returning to the real world is the antithesis of the isekai genre.
Almost all isekai stories start with someone living a nornal life that is suddenly faced with many hardships (well unless it is just a shit tier powerfantasy meme) and adventures and learns to enjoy them, escaping the limitations of their previous world.
Going back is the oposite: a person who has been enjoying an adventurous and free life is put back into the modern real world cage.
The only way possible for an ending where the character is completely happy being locked in the real world again is if throughout the entire story he hated the other world and never found happiness in it, which would make for a very shitty isekai.

Remember when Isekai used to be about going on adventure in fantasy world
Instead of just escapism?

Attached: images (3).jpg (640x480, 32.27K)

Remember when the threads weren't invaded by shitposters that don't give a shit about manga, anime or anything else related to these mediums?

Attached: thread.png (888x696, 333.07K)

>I remember one was a comic called Revolver where one day keeps going between one world and another. One world where a nuclear disaster ruined everything his girlfriend was dead and he was running around barely surviving with his only company his old boss.
>And then he goes back to the normal world where all his loved ones are alive but he feels a bit hollow since the struggles in this world are relationship drama or some other first world problem compared to the real struggles he feels in the disaster world.
Which world is the real one?

Unlikely and writing on imageboards is very different from writing fiction.
You don't have to think about much writing random shit, you do have to think about your story.
Of course varies depending on the person, but still, most people can't write fiction well or at all.

All entertainment is escapism, user.
Well except for drama I guess.

>Can they just, like, go to Africa or the ME to get the same effect?
>same effect
user, I must warn you that going in Africa you won't get cute girls (not even cute whore) graviting around you, you won't get superhuman strength (not even intellect from first look) and you'll likely die in the street after you run out of money.

A "return to the real world forever" ending is pretty mich a variation of the "everything was just a dream" ending

The way I describe it is that Isekai is that authors who write Isekai do it for money and it's meant for the reader/audience to self insert.

Whereas self insert is basically fanfiction where author masturbates to everyone about how awesome, virtuous they would be if they had all the power.

One is a product the other is arrogance.

Both are trash though but that's obvious.

Nah, even drama is escapism. You are making yourself feel better by watching lives that are probably worse than yours.

It's the equivalent of watching a train wreck in motion from the side.

Grow up, man. Remember that part of the problem is yours alone.

Attached: 1655375692724.png (500x229, 114.06K)

I would like to see an isekai story where the two world actually interact with each other, like world breaking news and diplomatic relation.

(GATE but less obnoxious pro-JSDF plot yes)

Attached: 1435856823352.jpg (1440x1080, 152.7K)

>All entertainment is escapism
For the last time, imagination is not escapism.