Did Tsubame really have to string Ishigami along for months...

Did Tsubame really have to string Ishigami along for months? Why not just turn him down the night of the festival instead of stringing him along with 8 months and fucking his brains out dozens upon dozens of times before tossing him away?

Attached: __koyasu_tsubame_kaguya_sama_wa_kokurasetai_tensai_tachi_no_renai_zunousen_drawn_by_kaze_makase__390cdfea1b641213e2f860d86941f4b1.png (724x1020, 370.19K)

Women will actually do that though.

Girls like having orbiters and water is wet, more news at 11

Turning people down is hard, especially when you actually do like them to some degree. In reality it’s almost always the destruction of a friendship, and hurting someone who’s supposed to be your friend, and it’s on your hands. Men tend to be the pursuers so it’s usually kind of a "woman" feel.

The whole arc is just a mess, Kaguya manga started it's downspiral there.

I think the Tsubame Ishigami plot dragged for like a year and it led to nowhere, worst is how Aka tried to hyped up "Kaguya's mastermind plan" that was complete dogshit

>especially when you actually do like them to some degree
Do you mean platonically? It goes completely without saying that she's fond of Ishigami platonically. It's only ambiguous whether she has any degree of non-platonic feelings.

They were about to fuck at the party, and SHE initiated. She definitely had some feelings, just not enough.

A side-couple romance in these kinds of stories is always a way to play for time after realizing the series is a reliable source of income.

Reminder Hayasaka doesn't love Prez and Prez only loves Kaguya.

Slutbame is nowhere that good looking.

chika a best

>Turning people down is hard, especially when you actually do like them to some degree
Doesn't change the fact that every day passing by makes the impact of the rejection worse a hundred times, so if you actually like the other person you should be quick and clear about it. Especially when you were the one who opened the door for everything outside a normal friendship in the first place.
I had to endure a similar experience not too different from Ishi and Tsubame. With her just being paralyzed for months on end because "I don't want you to hate me" and all that nonsense. It's cowardice, and Tsubame's one and only excuse is that she is an inexperienced teenager who simply can't know better. Everyone else pulling shit like this can go fuck themselves

Attached: 1572928003071.jpg (302x225, 8.69K)

Two reasons:
>making it seem like she's actually giving it some thought, as opposed to a cold hard "it's not gonna happen" response
>making him consider the possibility of said response and come to terms with it before it's given, thus softening the blow
They think it'll make the guy appreciate her "efforts" and stick around as a friend/orbiter, but odds are it'll only make him extremely pissed off.

Then he cuts all contact and she goes "omg he can't handle rejection, what an incel". WELL MAYBE JUST REJECT HIM OUTRIGHT INSTEAD OF LEADING HIM ON WITH THOSE RETARDED FUCKING MINDGAMES YOU RETARDED FUCKING CUNT

Ok maybe it got a bit personal at the end, but you get my point.

Attached: insurance.jpg (467x700, 23.08K)

Also Ishigami is a faggot.

Attached: apology.jpg (925x987, 345.19K)

A whiny one, indeed!

I forgot how long it took but she tried not long after. At least she didn't pull a KanoKari and lie about investigating her feelings while draining their simp's bank account.

Saddest part, Ishigami got PTSD after the rejection.

Attached: 1613830848715.png (180x180, 24.21K)

because its a cringe story written by a comedy writer who decided he could do drama/romance

>> hot girl you like offers you her body with no string attached
>> B-BUT user SHE STRUNG HIM ALONG
>> B-BUT user HE WANTED TRUE TEENAGE LOVE THE SEX DOESN'T MATTER

my guy this is like if one punch man turned into dbz suddenly and every time someone was killed they were ressurected in the next chapter because sales

based