Can someone explain why "couldn't get a girlfriend so decided to become the girlfriend" is so common...

can someone explain why "couldn't get a girlfriend so decided to become the girlfriend" is so common? is it a cope or are modern relationships really this fucked up?

Attached: image.jpg (614x768, 72.24K)

She needs to get SRS immediately.

It's mostly a joke I think, the incel to tranner pipeline happens because the incel is trying to live with a gender identity that doesn't work, so nothing feels right, which results in not having sex. The smart and introspective ones figure it out and troon, the dummies get a gun and shoot up a school or whatever

No she doesn't, not unless she wants to.

not like the body passes anyways.

>The smart and introspective ones figure it out and troon, the dummies get a gun and shoot up a school or whatever
You'd think the smart ones would be able to figure out that sex and identity isn't everything in life and attain peace instead of becoming a lifetime pervert

It's what called a meme, user
They're internet in-jokes

bait

Attached: 396782C8-E4F2-43E8-BE39-13D56C7C9E8A.jpg (640x641, 39.65K)

I transitioned from incel to twinkhon and dating became so much easier.
For me at least, the combination of gender dysphoria making me incredibly uncomfortable with my body and me being an incredibly passive person in a society where men are virtually always expected to make the first move and court women made dating basically impossible for me.

failed males shouldn't be able to transition, especially if they are virgins

This is about as square as a "cis" female body comes, and you may hear that and think "oh, it passes". Just remember that the ribcage, shoulders and pancake ass always clock a tranny.

who's that? total chaser bait with that bulge on display

reminder that srs NEVER has decent results and at best you'll get a non-functional aesthetics-only wound that you'll have to keep from closing through painful methods

bulgebros...

>spreading false SRS information
Anyone that's considering SRS please talk to professionals and people who have had it done instead of internet randos that have no fucking clue

>You'd think the smart ones would be able to figure out that sex and identity isn't everything in life and attain peace instead of becoming a lifetime pervert
t. repressor imagining himself as the smart one

have fun trooning at 50 alice

ITS A FUCKING GOREFEST NO ONE SHOULD DO IT TO THEMSELVES UNTIL THE SCIENCE IS UP TO THE TASK, SO IN 50 YEARS MINIMUM FUCK YOU YOU SUICIDE ENABLER

Why do you exhaust so much energy into being your over idealized version of a woman. She looks good enough for what she was dealt. Get over it please

Thank you for proving my point about you all being crazy retards

ITS A FUCKING GENOCIDE

You literally haven't done any research into SRS. SRS is literally a lifesaver.

>The smart and introspective ones figure it out and troon
based

RESEARCH WHAT RESEARCH WHAT PEER REVIEWED STUDIES, THE SAME PEERS THAT OWN THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY, THOSE? ANYTHING MEDICAL THATS ATTACHED TO THE STATE THROUGH VOUCHERS AND FUCKING STARBUCKS IS FUCKING CORRUPTED