Philosophy Choob thread?

What are your thoughts on the 1 year anniversary of PT having a stunning and brave girl choob? Why is nobody on twatter aware of the allegations?
Memes, theories, schizo posting, and comics all much appreciated.

Attached: pt.png (585x882, 795.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegrayzone.com/2021/12/24/leaked-files-syria-psyops-astroturfing-breadtube-covid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she's so fucking massive it's hard to read her as a woman

good pr team and i recall the CIA pays her and hontra for psyop shit too so its clear she has friends in low places

He is ugly

>CHOOB IS CIA VAUSH IS CIA YOUTUBE IS CIA YOU'RE CIA
not everyone is cia holy fuck

yes, until proven otherwise, everyone is a fed

Based schizo

Attached: feds.jpg (1036x860, 150.02K)

Genuine schizo, I love to see it

Attached: IMG_20211225_101350_138.jpg (512x512, 21.14K)

were the heck did choob come from lmao??? i know PT but is that like a kiwifarms thing or something LOL.
anyway happy anniversary you fucking basterd. that was the day i lost all respect for you and learned what a creep you really are.
but if it wasnt for PT coming out i would never have come to tttt! so i guess some good came out of it.
to paraphrase a great transgender woman and a dear old friend, i look inside myself and ask do i feel like a man or a woman and the answer is i feel like PT is a fucking rapist skinwalker predator basterd. but posting about PT here has been fun so thanks for the fembrained celebrity drama you pece of shit
something happened on the day he died
spirit rose a whatever and whatever
someone else took his place and bravely cried
im a P-tube
im a P-tuuuube

thegrayzone.com/2021/12/24/leaked-files-syria-psyops-astroturfing-breadtube-covid/

Attached: MAX-NEW-CARD-Dec-21-21.jpg (1200x675, 138.03K)

choob is just a british way of pronouncing tube
I know because I unironically say the word tube like that

Saddest thing is he's still more feminine looking than 90% of British women, part of me wonders if getting mogged by every even slightly passable tranner is why the Brits are the terf capital of the world.

>>CHOOB IS CIA VAUSH IS CIA YOUTUBE IS CIA YOU'RE CIA
yes

thank you!!! now i get it :D

Toob doesn’t even look so bad in this. He’s gonna mog Contra so bad . Come here Natalie we will save you

one year since sophie died
fuck you universe for trading one of the best transwoman out there for this fucking abomination

Attached: sophie.jpg (600x600, 28.53K)

i bet he killed her. Natalie loved her and the timing is to perfect. i think someone pushed her and it was either PT or one of his asociates

Alright now this is unironically insane, I could see PT specifically "coming out" on that date as some kind of twisted joke or whatever but he didn't murder her lmao

does PT have agents in Greece?

he's a cia plant, so probably

isnt greece where a lot of philosophy is from? so probably