Twinkhon acceptance

Is society accepting of twinkhons? How do Normies view them? I feel pretty accepted by most people, I do feel like they’re confused by me tho

Attached: 2C1B38AD-E85E-41CF-8493-0B9A03A86CCC.jpg (1648x2837, 965.74K)

most of society isn't aware of trans people in general, sure they might have heard of it but it doesn't really register besides from the shit in the news like the fox thing or whatever it was
>How do Normies view them?
As women

I'm more confused by those fucking pants.
Also, taking a selfie with the mask on? Is your self esteem that low?

i get people staring at me trying to work out what i am even when im manmoding. id say they’re mostly confused by us

It's a jumpsuit and she's clearly in public bathroom which requires masks

uhh idk but i need to know where to get that top i love it

Oak and fort
But I got it last year so idk if it’s still available
This, it’s a jumpsuit and I was at a bar & im not gonna take my mask off just to pee

Oh that makes sense. I kinda get the feeling maybe they don’t register people as trans unless they look like very obvious men? Idk
Like i guess it’s hard to tell if people clock u in public tho

I've gotten mixed responses. Generally people are nicer to me on the streer than when I was a boy, I've been called pretty and called out to by random men a few time, but I'm pretty clocky so they're probably jusy making fun of me. One guy asked if I had a boyfriend and if I wanted any help walking my dogs I guess. I've also gotten a few glares, but nothing more than that. One guy muttered something while he passed me I think but I couldn't make it out. When people address me it's usually like 80/20 ma'am vs sir regardless of what I wear
t. twinkhon in a fairly progressive city

people generally see us as women and boomers/right wing types are horrible at clocking, if anything zoomers are more annoying cuz friendships with them turn into gay best friend/"omg im so woke" often

Attached: 27925792063.jpg (967x1442, 160.53K)

Unless you're like 6 feet plus or have a baritone, I'd probably consider you a passoid, not a twinkhon desu

Are your ribs long or is that an illusion?

I wish you weren’t jewish

that is not a twinkhon, she has a manly hon face, just young.

Yeah I have a weirdly long rib cage I don’t like it

nta but is it even possible to be twinkhon at 6'+?
i feel like no matter how feminine or pretty i get ill always just be rapehon

I mean I’m 6’2 and people generally consider me a twinkhon due to my build and appearance

Nah, tall and skinny is peak twinkhon. Maybe if you're very endomorphic it'll be tough, but when I think of twinkhons, a tall, slender tgirl with a cute but clocks face is literally what comes to mind

Thank You Hungry Skeleton

what about me being 6'4? is that not too tall?
also your arms are so slender were they always like that or did they atrophy?
same question

Height is secondary to how you look, it plays a factor sure, but if you look good you look good
Some guys find tall girls even hotter so yeah

I don’t know lol I’m not a twinkhon authority
But I’d say probably not
And yeah my arms have always been skinny like this I have weight issues

At 6'4" you're almost definitely always gonna be clockable, unless you somehow make literally every other feature you have as feminine as possible, even the super rare 6'4" cis women probably get "clocked" as trans. But being a twinkhon vs just being a hon isn't about passing, you can still potentially be a cute lanky twinkhon at 6'4", though it'll definitely be harder

yeah im aware i tried to repress forever and only transitioning to delay my inevitable suicide
im literally never going to pass i know
sorry