BOYMODERS/MTFS

I need your help. What do you wear for professional attire for like white collar work and interviews?

I’m in a weird spot where I boymode mostly but I would look like a hon in a dress or skirt. help and no i wont wear a mens suit that looks terrible too.

Attached: 249157D7-7267-4140-BB78-5B4045C543D1.jpg (1024x791, 87.75K)

plain buttonup shirt, slacks, tie, and maybe a sportscoat depending on formality. you can het a jacket tailored for a more feminine waistline if you want. lots of women these days wear whats traditionaly considered "mens" buisnesswear, just tailored for a more feminine body

Where do you buy your button up shirts and what colors? What about shoes too?

white collar work i feel like lost are ok with jeans/trousers and a nice top but for more professional industries like law or finance you’d have to wear something o resembling a woman’s suit with heels or nice flats

interviews go with the suit look too

I dunno if I have the right figure for a regular women’s suit. Last time I tried I almost barfed looking at myself. Any suggestions for the top and bottom parts to wear?
flats may be ok

post nice flat ideas too

i personally would go with a turtleneck & high waisted trousers with a belt and kitten heels. or i something like the pics..darker pants with a white button up or nice shirt & a light blazer and kitten heels or nice flats

whoops forgot to attach the pic

Attached: E6921ADB-C2EC-41DC-87F9-34553D1B3E04.png (182x276, 78.95K)

Attached: C024836B-617D-4581-8271-726473968E8F.jpg (1169x1377, 379.45K)

Turtleneck would be hard. I think its too tight and would make my shoulders look too big or highlight my flat chest. Blazers usually make your shoulder look bigger.

What does a nice flat look like to you…

I might be able to pull off the pants but the blousey type of shirt is hard.
Not sure if those would fit me. I sorta would feel like I’m trying to emulate those crazy rich asians or feel like a grandma.

>lots of women these days wear whats traditionaly considered "mens" buisnesswear
yeah but do they or are you just making this shit up

i’ve always found something over my shoulders makes them look smaller but it depends on your build. hmm. you could just wear a nice top or button up with a v neck to bring attention away from your shoulders

and pic are nice flats

Attached: D58DA2C2-7512-4931-84EB-F8E21A81BC1B.jpg (1024x1307, 108.86K)

Not them but I’ve seen some women put on similar clothes to this. Not crazy mens style but it sort of works cause they got a small frame.

it is exactly what men wear but styled differently. there’s more going on

>I might be able to pull off the pants but the blousey type of shirt is hard.
button up shirt revealing a bit of your neck tucked in, high waisted trousers with a belt

>not sure if those would fit me. I sorta would feel like I’m trying to emulate those crazy rich asians or feel like a grandma.
lol well you could go for a very tiny heel and there’s some more options that i honestly like better. just google “women’s business flats”

>v neck
I barely have any cleavage so it might clock me.

Looks like a similar style to the one above I mean I could try it in the store but I doubt it would look good on me and my overall idk presence? Idk its that sort of feeling where you know someones out of place when they try to wear something they normally wouldn’t wear.

thank you so much for your help user. I think maybe getting my button up shirt tailored might help. Hopefully… I have slacks and maybe I’ll look around for some flats.

I also have messy boymoder hair though. What kind of style do you think would be more professional?

>2022 boymoders
bunch of brainwormed gay retards just girlmode already

whhYYYY I can’t pull off a skirt or dress I think.

you don’t really have to have cleavage to get the benefits of a v neck. it just does a good job adding some skin to the mix and taking away attention from the width of your shoulders. like pic

but i know exactly what you mean it took me a while to feel comfortable wearing everything. imposter syndrome really sucks, but it will go away just be confident

Attached: 7FBA2181-5817-4FF0-852F-D2E6D0B35263.jpg (342x503, 16.34K)