Friendly reminder that if your dream transition goals look more like anime girls than this, you are an autopedophile

Friendly reminder that if your dream transition goals look more like anime girls than this, you are an autopedophile

Attached: 92994B5D-B986-4B5D-9DF6-BCC7109ADC5E.jpg (828x803, 167.63K)

my transition goal is looking like spike from cowboy bepop but in a woman wearing a suit way

i wanna look like wendy carlos tho

i'd still wreck your ass like dianne

Valid and non-autopedophiliac. She looked pretty good IMO. Somehow a pssoid despite her strong jaw

My trans goal is to "look like someone you'd see at the store".

As long as that someone is three-dimensional and above 20

Passing realism

I've been told I "Look like someone's mom and that I would bring the best brownies to the PTA meeting" and I'm ok with that because I do make some really good brownies.

Based and MILFpilled

>you are a sexual deviant if you don't want to look British
Uhhhhhhhhhh
Am I supposed to be transracial now?

Who wouldn't want to be a white western woman right now?

Not the appearance, the style. Just don’t desire to be a loli and you’re fine

why is someone shilling elegant formal wear lately? there was a thread the other that was just like this
like you shouldn't be dressing up as an anime girl day to day but you shouldn't be wearing a ball gown with fucking opera gloves day to day either

Transition goals are a weird concept anyway. I expected to be a feminized version of myself, and that's exactly what happened.

Based
I just wanna be a bad bitch that says cool one liners and make cuties (F/M/Nb) blush

Attached: merlin_127627448_be5525ac-378b-4c83-b035-b9fe7ec8bbb0-jumbo.jpg (1024x689, 101.81K)

Chad futchmoder

THIS.

I want to pass as Sue Perkins/Patti Smith/Frances McDormand/Ripley.

Also this tbf, but it helps to have a vague frame of reference.

I want to look like Kiernan Shipka. But that might count as anime for some shizos.

What if my goals are more like this?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 3.71M)