Just read Jojolion again. It's still kino. Easily the best part next to 6

Just read Jojolion again. It's still kino. Easily the best part next to 6.
>B-b-but Part 7!
Is still objectively awful. Your surface level taste is just bad. JJL requires at least requires a small amount of critical thinking about the deeper overarching themes of the story and the symbolism hich araki is trying to convey, which I know is so very hard for you.

Attached: communityIcon_mau7b1jkoib71.png (617x617, 742.4K)

don't reply to bait threads even if it's to sage them
just let them prune themselves

Attached: nose.jpg (616x578, 35.95K)

i love JJL and gappy but i would still put 7 and 6 above it

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Okay. Still not your blog. Either write something of substance or just keep spamming surface level bait. Tribalism is cringe.

Based

7 > 6 > 8 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 5
Kill yourself.

based take, JJL is pure poetry
part 7 is the epic one i love it too

What makes SBR so good?
Is it Gyro? Johnny? Best stands? Best final villain? Best theme? Or is it because of the Lucy lewd pages?

based list, just put 5 between 8 and 4 for full marks

>Is it Gyro?
yes
>Johnny?
a little bit
Best stands?
fuck no
Best final villain?
he is alright, but the long shortcut is better than the goal
>Best theme?
theme?
>Or is it because of the Lucy lewd pages?
Hot pants > Lucy

>jjl was 10 years of trash
At this point I can only say the only ones who like this don't actually like this and have deluded themselves due to sunk cost fallacy

Attached: 1616360515786.png (851x454, 202.49K)

>JJL requires at least requires a small amount of critical thinking about the deeper overarching themes

Attached: 1608787673537.jpg (246x272, 14.25K)

this is the wors bait I have ever seen, but it would be almost 100% correct if Jojolion ended with the Vitamin C arc.

8 was the best part and then it just got worse and worse after the Damo and Aphex Twins fights.

ive heard everyone say steelball run is the best part, i'm 20 chapters in but its boring as fuck so far. Does it get better? my fav part is DIU if it matters

Read until Scary Monsters, if you don't like it then drop it. But yes it's the best part

It's my second favorite overall. I'd say that it's good, but it definitely has a slow start and doesn't have as much Jojo wackiness as you'd typically expect (most of the characters just opt to shoot people first instead of using their stand abilities)

Too bad Araki can’t critical think his way to a good ending

It gets better once SBR jumps to Seinen Ultra Jump. You're still in the WSJ era which is kind of boring because of the dull artwork.