What's the best love story of the year?

What's the best love story of the year?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Cyberpunk - Edgerunners - 04 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle][1899DEFA].mkv_18_32_22_006.jpg (1920x1080, 386.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLXTBbMRxK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me and your mom AYOOOOOOOOO

Could they have both lived if David gave off on being an edgerunner? Say he rejected the fixer's last job, took all of the money he earned, and then retired out of Night City in one of the cheaper areas in the country.

It’s still airing right now.

Attached: 1663226100620388.jpg (1443x2048, 622.66K)

Meant for OP, obviously.

fpbp

Attached: 1607241286949.png (319x448, 154.2K)

I don't think so. You saw what happened to David's mother. You just don't survive in night city. The only escape was moon. And they needed a lot of money to go there. Plus, arasaka was on David's ass. He was only able to live somewhat peacefully for a while because of Lucy constantly sabotaging arasaka.

>Doesn't post the real homosexual couple of Lylicoris

Oh you meant out of night city. Maybe that was possible. Isn't everything outside of night also pretty bad?

>Plus, arasaka was on David's ass.
Really, David signed his own death warrant when he went to the school showing off his new implants while beating on his bullies. It's really sad when you think about it.

we need Adam Smasher X Lucy NTR with David watching

just finished watching this and jesus, absolutely beautiful.
>I REALLLLLYYY WANT TO STAY AT YOUR HOUSE

>Oh you meant out of night city.
Yep.
>Isn't everything outside of night also pretty bad?
It can't be as bad as Night City where the Yakuza, the Police, and a thousand gangs are in borderline open warfare over control of the city.

Cyberpunk ended up being better then Lycoris Recoil and it crazy to think it came out the last two weeks of this season.

How did we go from this.

Attached: Screenshot (142).png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

To this.

Attached: Screenshot (132).png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

If you can join some nomad clan like in the game it could be very comfy

At least this song makes you happy.
youtube.com/watch?v=jLXTBbMRxK8

Attached: 1651247642160.gif (317x266, 197.2K)

>characters theme song spoils his fate
Nice lmao

>It can't be as bad as Night City
Oh it is. Things are shit all over.

David signed his own death warrant the moment he implanted the Sandevistan

clearly not pic related normie

I'd say it's definitely up there, but it's a hard choice because there's been a lot of great anime this year.

I mean, he was never going to have enough money. David was 80% cyber and degenerating rapidly, and the poor bastard is seventeen. What's he going to do with the rest of his life?
He's persona non grata. He's not like V, who can - if the choices are right - leave with his nomad girlfriend.