I know you think England is a complete shithole

I know you think England is a complete shithole.

But don't worry, it's about to get a lot worse.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-190309_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1582, 550.38K)

How does this relate to troonism directly?

But yeah the DWP drive to force people on benefits to apply to jobs they're not qualified for is definitely gonna result in a ton of deaths from unqualified people becoming carers for the elderly etc. and other such inappropriate employments (unfortunately, given filling the 20,000 police officer positions currently empty with mentally disabled drug addicts like myself is bound to have very, very funny consequences), it's fucked but hey ho it was either this or the evil commies promising us nationalised broadband so what can you do

>How does this relate to troonism directly?

The rise of the unqualified. A large segment of the UK population hates tranners. Giving untrained, unqualified magistrates the ability to impose one year in prison, without a jury trial, is a recipe for disaster.

Prejudice will become engrained in the British "justice" system.

And before anyone says "well just dont commit crimes!", you do realise magistrates deal with parking disputes, driving infractions etc. If the police say you were speeding, but you can PROVE using dashcam footage you werent, that evidence can be dismissed by the magistrate and you can still be imprisoned for one year.

Its extreme tyranny.

The diversity and inclusion brigade will make sure it's just blacks and browns, who will never convict one of their own

Conclusion: we are about to decriminalize everything short of murder if you're black

UK court system is extremely shadowy, look up the court of protection, it can basically rob someone of even their bodily autonomy (there's been causes of forced abortions for example)

Test

There was a trial recently in america. A black guy killed someone whilst car jacking them. The jury acquitted, saying if the old guy just gave him the car, the criminal wouldn't have killed him.

I'll look into that user. Given all the negative hell I've been through at the hands of the court system, it wont shock me

Yeah fair enough, that's grim

So what's the catch

UK is truly hell on earth

Its ok, because my 5 year plan is to leave

>"where will you go?"

Thailand or Barcelona.

It is. Campaigners have said its almost as though its intentionally designed to be open to abuse.

Try living in Morocco I would trade places with you in a second

You are welcome user, all tranners are.

I'm not trans just gay

I'll need to consult the Queen. We may need you to take the pink pill to speed up your passport application

Seriously though, we have literally folk that cannot read or write english from pakistan here. They cannot work, and are not expected to work. The are whole organisations dedicated to getting them onto benefits and calling it a job well done

Considering I just got fucked over by a literal nigger the other day (NHS malpractice, retard effectively told me to wait FOUR YEARS for a blood test), I hope this fucking island burns.

>NHS malpractice, retard effectively told me to wait FOUR YEARS for a blood test

We need details user

At this point the only rational move is to separate Scotland from England, which would then rapidly descend into a form of primitive communism caused by intoxication. It's the only way to escape t*ry tyranny.

Attached: apu mcapustaja.png (1794x1794, 1.16M)

scotland will get fucked by austerity when it goes indy unfortunately

Why would that happen?

>The rise of the unqualified. A large segment of the UK population hates tranners.

Attached: mfwterfisland.jpg (768x547, 92.38K)

Nice. I can post too user.

Attached: Screenshot_20220121-205753_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1079x1118, 374.48K)