BELIEVE IT!!!

BELIEVE IT!!!

Attached: 1539972592142.jpg (800x604, 58.21K)

Kill yourself, narutard.

Love yourself, narutoking.

Shows how far Any Forums has fallen when narutards are now preferable to half the current population

wow man, what a cool post, you're probably the first guy to ever make a post like this....
Naruto is so much better than the average anime, yet Any Forums seethes so hard about it, really makes you think...

Naruchads run this board. Don't like? Leave.

Attached: naruto-ninja.gif (498x496, 1.54M)

I know right? So much better than dbzspics.

DBspics and Naruchads are the lifeblood of this board.
Tranny moepeds have worn out the little welcome they never even had in the first place

Live a long life, Naruchad.

Have a fenomenal day, Narutochad.

Naruto literally used to be a bannable offense to this day theres a whole banner shitting on it. Yeah moefags are the ones who weren't welcome lol

To keep obvious underages out. The only reason transfaggotry ever go this bad is because they took the "we all little girlz lol" joke and ran it into the ground, and most mods are (underage)reddit jannies trying to fit in and that didn't help either.

believe I would

Attached: 1660273862059587.jpg (1280x925, 207.6K)

I mean, I would lick Sakura's feet if she let me lick Sarada's

No it was to keep Narutards out. People seem to forget just how absolutely cancerous Narutards from Gaia were.

>Narutards from Gaia
Exactly, obvious underages

I unironically feel like naruto felt out of mainstream compare to other popular shounen like One Piece, Bleach and Dragon Ball for some reason despite *almost* being the face of entire shounenposter.
was Boruto that bad?

Boruto is garbage and the only good things we have from it are Sarada, Himawari and Hana-sensei.

>I unironically feel like naruto felt out of mainstream compare to other popular shounen like...Bleach
Lmao

No you don't, people who watched Naruto 20 years ago and don't give a fuck about it anymore run this board, newshit.

Attached: Jesus Christ go Hide in the Sky[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Flgq6dq.mp3].gif (383x383, 1.61M)

Wrong. People who watched Naruto 20 years ago and still care about it run this board, faggot ass tripnigger.

Attached: 1662406096549368.jpg (798x600, 95.85K)

>People who watched Naruto 20 years ago and still care about it
They don't exist zoomer newshit.

Attached: Eve no Jikan 04[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fkog49g.mp3].png (736x675, 655.7K)

Yes they do exist I'm one of them faggot
>zoomer
I was a zoomer when Shippuden first aired