Outing my MTF GF

I can't deal with the lies and deceits anymore. I was reading this story about a dad who outed his daughter
I need to do the same with my GF - she's MTF too. What's the best way of doing this without rocking the boat too much with her. This stealthing business is basically lies.

Attached: 1643499215253.jpg (1080x1034, 241.29K)

whats the issue with her being stealth

dump her right now. if you out her, you will ruin her life and she will dump you. so just dump her and don't ruin her life, you absolute faggot.

It's not really your call to make, even if you think it would be better for the other person.

Not your call to make, retard

Just tell people how much you love the feminine penis and how happy you are in your relationship obviously.

Its lies.

Having everyone think we might marry and have kids is okay when its obviously a lie??

Just tell your friends in private gc.

Dump her. She will not stay with you anyway. She will hate you. Just do the rational thing and break up with her. Retarded fucking chasers.

Those anons are just vapid, validation-hungry trannies. Their opinions are worthless so far as they think it's okay to use their male partners for selfish reasons, but won't allow the same treatment back.

If you want to out yourself as gay or whatever that's on you. Outing someone else against their will is not cricket.

She will despise you to a degree you've probably never experienced in your life.

Why can't you marry her? The kids part is more complicated, but not an unsolvable problem.

>we might marry
So this is not even a consideration?
Dump her
>have kids
You know cis people sometimes can't or choose not to have kids either, right?

>he thinks outing someone against their will is bad so he must be a troon
I'm a cishet male tourist. But when you're in a relationship you have to have mutual trust and respect, and if your partner does not want to be out then you have absolutely no right to out them. If you can't deal with it then leave them. Those are the two respectful choices.

Wait do trannies think the men who date them are gay or not?

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 6.41K)

Why do you even care about rocking the boat with her desu? It's the reactions of people around you, e.g. friends and family that are the main issue.

That depends on what they want to achieve

>mutual trust and respect
Idk dude. Don't think trannies like pic related are capable of much trust or respect.

Attached: NotEvenBait.jpg (500x500, 39.01K)

Are any trannies?

Just saying. If OP's troon gf is with him just to show him off lile some sort of trophy, he's in the clear to out her.

Oh you're not trolling you're just an angry incel, gotcha
waste of a fuckin get

If she's stealth, how could she show him off as a trophy? Doesn't even make sense.

>What's the best way of doing this
Just start introducing her as your girlfriend with no explanation and quickly change the subject.
She will be grateful and your friends/family will be enlightened.
Tell her you're proud to be her man when you're fucking her and let her know that you're going to let the world know that you love her as she is.
That way she will have a chance to air any concerns she may have about the way you are going to handle it which you can then allay and continue fucking her until she forgets all about it until it happens the next day.
You don't want her stressing about it.
It's like a bandaid, you just have to rip it off quick.