If you're past puberty (15/16) why don't you just repress and just live as a male who cross-dresses in private like pic...

If you're past puberty (15/16) why don't you just repress and just live as a male who cross-dresses in private like pic related?

You can look like a girl in private while retaining normalcy in your real life without any negative social consequence.

Can anyone explain to my why transgender people dont do this?

Attached: IMG_1349.jpg (888x777, 344.72K)

Because most of us don't look like that when we crossdress, user.

If you got a, uhh, social media for picrel, uhh, I'd love to have it, though.

because thats a fetish

because I want to live my life how I want to lol, why should I care what normalslime think of me

Because fuck you, my true identity isn't something I'll hide from the public just to keep your cisnormative bubble intact

>If you're past puberty (15/16) why don't you just repress and just live as a male who cross-dresses in private like pic related?
dysphoria is debilitating. i spend hours every day dissociating into a mirror and i cant stop

so how is crossdressing a fetish but being transgender not?

can't you live life as a male or no?

what do you look like then? if he can look like that why can't you

>can't you live life as a male or no?
why would I? I don't want to

i do but i also take hrt because if i didn't i'd just look like a man when i crossdressed and that'd depress me

based

quads of truth

>normalslime
comes off like something only a bunkertran user who fears slurs would write

what does dissociating into a mirror mean?

You're free to dress however you wish, im just asking this question out of curiosity

can't or don't want to live as a man?

@akina_josou
enjoy!!

>can't or don't want to live as a man?
I could I guess though I'd feel suicidal
now answer this question, why should I live as a male when I don't want to?

Not gonna post a selfie but of the easily googleable people for reference I've been compared the most to Jon Snow from GoT. I just look too masc, I'd look ridiculous in women's clothing.

Fwiw I'm just questioning my gender at this point, I'm unsure if I'll transition, but if I wore women's clothing on my current body I'd look like the faggot I am and it probably wouldn't alleviate any sense of dysphoria.

>You're free to dress however you wish, im just asking this question out of curiosity
Nice sealioning
You have to understand this isn't a thing about "how I dress" or an aesthetic thing, it's that we're women. We just look like guys, and have spent our whole lives being lied to and lying to ourselves that we're supposed to be men. This has an incredibly debilitating effect on the mind, and leads many to commit suicide due to severe depression and anxiety caused by living a lie their entire life

>so how is crossdressing a fetish but being transgender not?
fetishes are usually fun, being trans isnt any more fun than being left handed

You can live as whoever you want to be. I am not stopping you.

Just apply more makeup or improve your technique?

ok but how does looking like a woman suddenly change you to become a woman? Whats the difference between crossdressing and living as a woman?

What is sealioning?

Is crossdressing fun? I thought crossdressing and being trans end goal are to both look like women

I started 15 and have never malefailed :(

same. 8 years of manmoding and see no end to this

>ok but how does looking like a woman suddenly change you to become a woman?
Are you actually brain damaged? Looking like a woman 24/7 is the goal because we're women 24/7. What you're asking in OP is like asking yourself to wear a dress and a wig like a sissy whenever you leave your house, but you can wear normal guy clothes at home

>Is crossdressing fun? I thought crossdressing and being trans end goal are to both look like women
crossdressing is more of a hobby that a person can engage in for any sort of reason, but the difference between being a crossdresser and being a tranny is that being a tranny isnt a hobby.
thats not to say that trannies are just full-time crossdressers, the point is that crossdressers dont identify as women they just dress up like women.
trans women identify as women and do everything they do in order to make their bodies less unpleasant to live with

why dont you just stick to crossdressing then

Isn't being female something innate like behavior and social wise and not through clothing?

BASED AND CHECKED

women have breasts. stop being a retard.