Has anyone ever complimented your appearance since you've started transitioning?

Has anyone ever complimented your appearance since you've started transitioning?

Attached: white woman visits Italy.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Yes awkwardly and hugboxily, never anyone being serious though

yeah but it's mostly older women idk why

yes, there was a guy who i'd see around my hrt doctor's clinic and he would tell me im very pretty and wanted to introduce himself, i think he's a drug dealer though
also a homeless guy i met downtown and had a conversation with said i was beautiful
and my mom gives me compliments a lot which sometimes feel sincere

mostly clients

Not once irl, no insults either however so it could be worse.

I was on the subway once and saw a clocky, not unattractive but definitely not passing trans woman in heels and a nice dress. Everything seemed fine until we pulled into a station and this elderly lady was like "you look beautiful hon" or something to that effect and I cringed so hard I though I was going to puke. The tranner didn't react visibly but I bet she was dying inside.

not in real life, besides homeless people, just internet people. pretty sure most guys just see me as a guy who's really gay

My mom does weekly, and the comments are almost always about my skin/hair. I think it's her way of acknowledging that I'm on hrt and her trying to pressure me to come out, I think.

i don't wear women's clothing though i'm a boymoder and it's mostly the women i work with

kind of? after 2 years of t, i’m andro at best, and recently found out all my guy friends wanna smash BECAUSE of this. they weren’t interested before afaik

Yeah, I'm pretty sure most of them are hugboxing though. One guy said I was pretty and asked if I had a boyfriend but idk what was going on there, he probably just couldn't see me very well.

>a guy who's really gay
i love you hazel
and you are beautiful in all sexes

Attached: thats hot bitches.png (1600x1200, 2.83M)

my male friends have never said anything about my appearance besides "you look a lot happier now", girl friends compliment me but i never know how much of it is genuine and how much of it is being nice because theyre my friend

Fairly often. Was really awkward once when a guy who was hitting on me while I was with my other trans friend, when he ended up giving up he told me “bye beautiful” and told her “see ya later bossman”. Physical pain.

Outside of romantic partners?
Had an older lady say I had really nice hair on two separate occasions. And people are always impressed with how young I look if that counts as a compliment.
Oh and I posted some nudes on /soc/ recently and had ~25 different guys message me on kik telling me how beautiful I was, if that counts.

One of my old old coworkers complimented me on my butt and how my skins cleared up
And also one of my gay bosses says what I've been doing to make myself so pretty but I kinda spaghetti'd and didn't say

Attached: Tumblr_l_114826348055862.png (1542x2048, 1.36M)

Nobody has ever complimented my appearance b before or after hormones

Attached: 463fgsd.jpg (221x228, 5.55K)

No one has complimented my appearance at all.

None of my male friends say anything either.. I wonder if it's like awkward for them or something. ? Usually random people compliment my eyes though

>I was on the subway once and saw a clocky, not unattractive but definitely not passing trans woman in heels and a nice dress. Everything seemed fine until we pulled into a station and this elderly lady was like "you look beautiful hon" or something to that effect and I cringed so hard I though I was going to puke. The tranner didn't react visibly but I bet she was dying inside.
oh no...

yes, but i don't believe them :(
it happened irl from randoms, from friends, online but i can't see myself that way

I lie and tell trannies they are pretty all the time. I just want to suck their dicks. I see them as walking penises.