Do people really find trans bodies attractive?

I literally just look like a weird guy with barely noticeable chest bumps, especially with no bra. I seriously don't get how anyone could see me as anything but an unloveable, undateable, freakish man

Attached: 20220130_112113.jpg (1764x3865, 1.45M)

look cute to me :)

>an unloveable, undateable, freakish man
Your body looks 100% fem

Have you ever seen a girl in real life? That body isn’t boyish

Straight women don't find their own bodies attractive
Straight men don't find their own bodies attractive
All this means is that you're HSTS and therefore a higher status trans, congrats

No it really doesn't, I'm 183 cm tall (6 feet) and therefore cannot pass without being like, mega youngshit with a perfect face, body and voice. Maybe this body would pass if I was 170 cm or something, but I literally just look weird

tall women exist you retard

Nobody in real life cares about dumb agp hsts bullshit, they just care if you pass and I don't

Yeah, I'm not one of those people who thinks it's impossible to pass if you're tall or anything, but you have to admit that it makes it harder

you look fine. me however

Attached: 20220130_115607.jpg (2087x4128, 1.32M)

Not really I like thick chicks with hips fat asses and g cup tits.

yeah, but your body is fine. Perhaps your face doesn’t but your body does just fine

Looking kinda cute there user nice pubes

lose weight until you see no belly and then regain it, it should go to fem places + a bit into the belly

don't lie to me

What, because I have mosquito bites and tiny curves? If someone sees me walking on the street my height will immediately make their brain think "man" and my mildly feminine features won't override that

I aint lying just my opinion

yeah am trying, basically 90% of the way to an eating disorder atp so should be able to pull it off

think whatever you want user, i don’t have time to waste trying to convince shitheads to stop being unreasonable

am sorry user, I think I’m almost there too. Life sucks hard

>I seriously don't get how anyone could see me as anything but an unloveable
Oh Honey
If you can't love yourself...
You need to love yourself!
But I get it.
I hate myself too.
Maybe we need to give ourselves a break and stop expecting so much from us.
We're only human after all!

older bisexual people like us a lot

Because people fetishize clocky features. They’re chasers

protip: tall women are men and short men are women here

Attached: female brain versus male brain size.jpg (1024x679, 61.19K)

Sorry, I guess I shouldn't be so negative. I'm just having a really fucking dysphoric day :/

although I should mention the major caveat to this whole issue is that what people find attractive on you is not necessarily what you would find most comfortable on yourself
most people I've slept with like how I look because of how sharp and defined my features are especially my jawline but it's the part of my appearance that makes me the most dysphoric

I tried to do this and just lost a ton of facial fat (basically lost my baby fat all at once cause I'm late 20s now) and got jowly loose skin :(