Attempt to enter the women's restroom

>attempt to enter the women's restroom
>this guy appears and stops you at your tracks
what is your initial reaction and how would you get out of this situation?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2021-01-11_at_3.06.17_PM.png (1344x706, 942.25K)

shidd everywhere : D

Does not happen to me, people stop me from entering the men's restroom but I don't want to go to the women's and I really need to pee, help, I am on the edge of exploding.

>>attempt to enter the women's restroom
i simply would not (unless accompanied by a female friend or family member)

i’d just go pee in the men’s bathroom. it isnt that big of a deal it’s just a toilet

uh oh now I'm going to poopy in my diapy :(

>what is your initial reaction and how would you get out of this situation?
"Oh, sorry man, I thought this was the men's room."

Attached: 1606839931443.jpg (497x512, 21.37K)

>oh you're blocking my way dude
>my mistake

>Look him in the face and say hey your that meme guy can I have a picture with you.
>Proceed to shit on the floor

>go out with friends to a concert in girlmode
>first time going to a large social event girlmoding
>get misgendered by like 80% of strangers i talk to
>have to pee really badly
>cant use mens room because girlmode
>cant use womens because clearly not passing
>have to make up excuses to walk several blocks away to pee in an alleyway several times over the night
being a tranny is so fun wow

It's legal in my state to use whatever bathroom is appropriate to your self-identified gender expression. I don't usually pull a Karen and complain to management, but you bet your ass I would in this case.

Yah, it sucks if you don't pass and you have to pee
I have gotten good at pissing in bottles under my skirt without it being too noticeable

if I'm in a state where you can't discriminate against trannies, I'd summon management. if he is management, I'd record, ask him why he won't let me use the bathroom facility, try to get him to say he won't let me in because I'm a tranny, and leave the establishment giddy that I finally get to fulfill my American destiny of suing somebody

Just gotta remain calm or else it'll be used against you a la GameStop hon

this

this has happened to me but in a more """"polite"""" way, it was fucking mortifying.
I was out with my gf at a slightly fancier place, we were basically the only diners there. Waitress takes our orders, calls both of us miss, so I assume I'm passing enough tonight to let my guard down.
Before dessert is served I need to go use the bathroom, so I asked my gf where it was since she went before me and headed that way, but as I'm headed there another waiter has followed me and says "sir, the gentlemen's is that way". It really crushed my confidence completely, I didn't want to make a scene at our jice date night so I just said "oh ok thanks", and pretended I didn't know.
Ruined the whole night completely, and when we got home my gf told me she saw all the waiters talking amongst themselves before the one went up.

That's what I get for attempting to have a nice night out on terf island I guess

Attached: unknown-2.png (750x436, 402.32K)

Gamestop hon is a surprisingly decent rapper.

This happened to me when I was a bulldykemoder on T, except it was a little Asian lady. I panicked, went into the men’s restroom, saw my boss, he saw me, and I left and want to a gas station instead.
Got fired.

post link, NOW!

I'm not a retarded attention whore and want to live a quiet life, the recording would never reach social media, it would be entirely in the courts.

>misgendered by 80% of people while in girlmode
lol how, what country?

realistically, I'd probably leave and wait somewhere on my phone until he goes away

>lol how
because i'm 6'5 and theres no way anyone would think that im a cis girl
>what country
one that isnt a shithole

>because i'm 6'5 and theres no way anyone would think that im a cis girl
I'm saying it's weird for 80% of people to misgender a tranny in girlmode, it doesn't matter if you pass or not. In pretty much all of europe and the US people know by now that misgendering trannies is a blatant show of disrespect.

i literally just never use the restroom in public if im girlmoding. scary shit man

why would you want people to think that you're cis?
be proud of your transness instead of hiding it in shame.
being a tall woman is who you are.
own it.
There is no shame in being who you are honestly and openly.
Fuck the haters in the asshole.

>"Don't touch me! This man just touched my breast!"

seriously it's that easy

unisex or private bathrooms. Find places that have them and only piss or shit there. Also if your pp is tiny you can just go in the car.

Attached: way_of_the_road.gif (320x240, 2.58M)

i think they didnt realize i was a tranny somehow, which is weird because even though i was wearing a hoodie under my coat (it was really cold) my clothes were unambiguously female and i was carrying a purse.
i even got misgendered by some people after they knew my name
i hate being trans and i hate being tall, i try to just deal with it anyways because thats the only way to be happy but i will always want to be seen as cis