I'm a real woman inside because I want to be a pretty girl ;_;

>I'm a real woman inside because I want to be a pretty girl ;_;
What the fuck is this? Most women aren't pretty, but more importantly being a woman has nothing to do with attractiveness. You're just a lonely, ugly incel. TERFs were right all along holy shit.

Attached: 20220130_173349.jpg (1440x758, 121.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=I think my boyfriend isn't attracted to me anymore&t=h_
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ugly women cry over not being pretty just like us stop looking for repfuel in every innocuous statement and take your pills alice

basically this
even some cis men cry about not being more handsome or sexy or whatever

Would OP's pic transition if he knew he was going to look like an ugly woman? No he wouldn't.
Women, like men, can be insecure. They sometimes wish they looked different. What trannies do is be attracted to beautiful women they see, wish they could be them for sexual gratification, and believe that means they are actual women. This is completely different and you know it.

You are jealous of all women but thats alright, you were living with this the entire life but when you see a stacy with a chad you just feel like a complete clown. Like an empty husk that was ripped from everything. You are not even an ugly girl. Your entire existence feels like a mockery

yes user, no woman has ever desired to be attractive ever, only those heckin' problematic TiMs with their male socialization would be so disgusting

stop projecting alice most trannies love men

Even if it were true, by loving men they mean "I love that a man finds my >woman body attractive"

It’s not all trannies that are like this, this board specifically has a culture of neoteny worship and a skewed, animefied vision of what women are. Don’t trust any tranny who identifies with the word “girl” more than “woman”.

But outside of this specific environment trannies just want to be normal women usually.

Pure cis bullshit. Another moron who ignores everything tranners tell him and thinks that his personal bigoted opinion is "obviously" the correct one
Clown

Attached: 1643524962400.png (564x542, 108K)

i think most people like it when people find them attractive

You're looking for things to get outraged about, screencapping some user who is one person obviously and not all trannies. Not that you care. And your argument doesn't address male-attracted transwomen whatsoever, because of course it doesn't.

tons of cis women call themselves girls

ALICE YOUR PILLS ARE GETTING COLD AND YOUR MOTHER WORKED SO HARD PREPARING THEM FOR YOU HOW CAN YOU BE THIS UNGRATEFUL AND REPRESS FOR SO LONG WE’VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU AT THE TABLE AND YOU WON’T COME ALICE YOUR PILLS ARE GETTING COLD BY THE WAY

An ugly woman generally means a woman without enough sexual dimorphism, i.e. a woman with masculine characteristics. I would rather keep being a man than being a woman with a massive midface, massive skull, massive shoulders, etc (ugly woman). Simply because I would be trading a lot of social acceptance, family bonds and life opportunities for no decrease in dysphoria (just it's reallocation to the unchangeable masculine characteristics).

Not exclusively. And not with such intensity and obsession. Trannies here want to be anime girls, not adult women. Hence the diaperfags, the autopedophilia, the constant loliposting, an obsession with associating being a woman with being “pretty” when ugly women exist

Case and point. Sex should be about your partner and your attraction to him you AGP freak

See above. You know I'm right.

Two people, back to back. Not to mention it's something you see on this very board and more broadly in other tranny spaces every day. Maybe it's not every tranny, but it sure as fuck isn't only one. It's funny because you say that OP's pic is kinda weird but it's a fringe minority, and other trannies ITT say it's completely normal behavior and everyone feels that way... My opinion? It's weird and every tranny feels that way.
>your argument doesn't address male-attracted transwomen
Sure it does

So you don't want to be a woman. You want to be a beautiful woman. Gotcha.

I do want men to find me attractive, but not because of some disembodied/coopted womanness that I've stolen from womanland. Relationships are just better when there's a mutual attraction.

Not really - the usual factor for ugly women is weight, not physical masculinity. Another one is disproportionate facial features, and the third big one is aging poorly. Not necessarily masculinity

Attached: 587ABB15-9DA3-4985-9400-CBF4039CBDFC.jpg (390x280, 13.64K)

>Not exclusively
I've never met a trans woman who exclusively refers to herself as a girl, now you're probably going to move the goalposts and say you actually mean 'usually'
>And not with such intensity and obsession.
what does this even mean lol
>Trannies here want to be anime girls, not adult women
liking anime aesthetic is completely normiebrained, tons of young cis women and cis teenage girls are into anime
>an obsession with associating being a woman with being “pretty” when ugly women exist
yes user, cis women NEVER become obsessed with looking pretty

> You know I'm right.
Get lost, you know nothing but think that you understand the world. Lost cause

You don't want a boyfriend as a human being, you want someone who is sexually attracted to you. Just like incels don't want a girlfriend as a human being, they want the sexual gratification. Wait a minute...

yeah men generally have shitty ideas about women
ESPECIALLY repressors

if only they took that pill man... their entire world would be turned upside down

Attached: EeUK9MtUcAgojk1.jpg (1457x1032, 184.33K)

How old are you? I am genuinely curious

Excessive weight is bad because it eclipses sexually dimorphic features. I used to pass as female on FaceApp when I was morbidly obese.
Disporportionate facial features, following the variability hypothesis, is a male characteristic in itself, and an undesirable one at that.
But you're right about aging poorly.

I accept your concession.

>You don't want a boyfriend as a human being
You don't get to tell me that.

>sex bad, if your bf touches you that means your love isn't pure!!!!!
Bruh, are you 13?

user if you want your partner to find you attractive that is SICK and DEPRAVED

>bruh
Cringe aside, you really don't get it, do you? People fuck their partners because they're attracted to them, not because the thought of their partner seeing as them as "a pretty girl" turns them on. Normal people look at attractive people and go "dang I wish I could fuck them", not "dang I wish they found me attractive"

i am not gonna spend my time arguing with you, it is very obvious how pointless it is. i just want to know what kind of person spends his sunday on /tttt/ and trying to explain to tranners what their gd and sexuality are.
please, tell me somethinf about yourself, i am genuinely curious, can you give some throwaway discord account so i can talk to you about other things?

They don’t associate womanhood with prettiness. They don’t cry “I want to be a pretty girl”, they cry “I want to be pretty”.

Anecdotal, but I have met and see a lot of trans women who refer to themselves exclusively as “girl” and only talk about trans GIRLS and oversaturate the worst “girl” everywhere and it’s so annoying. One time I deliberately referred to one as “woman” to watch her reaction and she was pretty visibly uncomfortable.

>liking anime aesthetic is completely normiebrained
I’ve never met a woman above the age of 25 whose style icons are all anime girls. Cis women idolize and want to be real life celebrities, not Felix Argyle. Loli fashion is VERY niche and disturbing to most of them, whereas it seems to be the norm for trannies on this board

>Blah blah blah, i project two people i know on the entire community. I am so smart

duckduckgo.com/?q=I think my boyfriend isn't attracted to me anymore&t=h_
Here's a list of people who disagree with you
Captcha: ward4

Attached: Ward4.jpg (796x994, 325.75K)

kek that's the first time someone tried to get me to sign up to trooncord to groom me

Attached: 1643562375187.jpg (540x960, 157.09K)

This user really likes taking one example of something and extrapolating it to literally everyone. She just hates trannies. Simple as that.

b-but I am a baby twans giww not a baby twans woman... if i wewent a baby twans giww i wouldnt get to weaw my diapies...

noo I just wanna have a deep and meaningful discusssion aha

Attached: 1616417895011.png (347x327, 47.66K)

>They don’t cry “I want to be a pretty girl”, they cry “I want to be pretty”.
fucking lol I don't there's point in arguing with you
>Anecdotal, but I have met and see a lot of trans women who refer to themselves exclusively as “girl” and only talk about trans GIRLS and oversaturate the worst “girl” everywhere and it’s so annoying. One time I deliberately referred to one as “woman” to watch her reaction and she was pretty visibly uncomfortable.
user you've unironically got TERF brainworms
>I’ve never met a woman above the age of 25 whose style icons are all anime girls
we're talking about trans women in general, not 'trans women over twenty-five', most posters on this board are teenagers or very early twenties
not to mention that there's plenty of weeb cis girls (oh no I used the word!) who are over twenty five
anyway unironically touch grass, you sound deranged

It makes sense for women to want to be pretty. But it doesn't make sense for a man to want to be a pretty girl.

>one example of something
a whole board is a p big example

You want your boyfriend to be attracted to you because you don't want your relationship to be a charade. You don't want your boyfriend to be attracted to you because it's heckin validating and fuels your sissification fetish. It's not that hard to understand but the fact you don't doesn't surprise me. You are the kind of person I'm talking about.

>groom me
you are so deep in your shit you are not even trying to lift your head.
i want to ask you about your life, because i am curious to see what kind of loser spends his time so meaninglessly