Do you also pee standing up? Trannies

Do you also pee standing up? Trannies

Attached: image:23967.png (236x224, 111.19K)

no it's uncomfortable

I pee standing up at home, but sitting down in public.

No, even when I was a boy, I could never make pee come out while standing up, only in emergencies with no washroom nearby

same, made me feel bad

I sit bc im lazy and like to use my phone

>when the uti validates your gender dysphoria uwu

Yes, and, desu, sitting down to pee makes you faketrans, if anything. Cis women often talk about how they wish they could pee standing up, and I agree, because it's much more convenient.

I have bottom dysphoria but ironically Pee standing is my favorite method; it’s the only good thing about being amab

Finally someone gets it, also having your butt touch the seat everytime you go pee is gross as hell

You have brain worms

no, the pervs circlejerking about NOT EVEN BEING ABLE TO OMG sit down to pee are mentally ill that's what it is faggot

This

Not peeing standing up in public is AGP

If I ever saw my gf pee standing up at home I would dump her face in the pee-water.

You'd have to fight me first.

Talking as if it would be difficult

W-why would you

Caring so much about how other people pee is kinda cringe but ok everyone clap for the trannies who stand up

I literally cannot pee standing up anymore, so no.

does peeing in a diaper while standing count?

Because you are a girl, and girls pee sitting down!

i sometimes pee standing up depending on the day or if the toilet seat got left upright anyways and i dont feel like putting it down

also some outfits make it really hard to pee sitting down so ill make exceptions sometimes out of convenience

also if im drunk in public at a street festival or something i will pee in public standing up (only if its nighttime) even in girlmode because im too drunk to care and i have a really small bladder, but that doesnt happen often

true, but pee standing is so much more comfy

but am subby and reading that was somehow hot for some reason

same here, idk how any mtf could pee standing in public.