Why do trannies hate her so much?

the fact she's on joe rogan's podcast and whatnot is good for the trans community even though she's controversial because what other trans representation are some hillbilly's who listen to joe rogan going to get? none. they dont know who the fuck hunter schafer or any of the other youngshits are. they dont know who hontrapoints is, plus she's completely insufferable so they wouldnt listen to her anyway. blaire's existence at the very least will give those conservatives the idea that not all trannies are creepy crossdressers who want to infiltrate women's spaces. sure she's not perfect and has some shitty opinions i bet like opposing children going on blockers but still she's better than nothing.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 81.38K)

Attached: no blaire thread is complete without this image.png (681x1174, 389.92K)

Sure kinda like how candice owens convinced conservatives that black people aren't a bunch of lazy criminals who should be property of the white man?

She's just a grifter and most of her audience are women and gays not conservatives

we already went through this user, any trans exposure is good as long as it's not some boomerhon or the enbycoping reddit mod

because she's hot and she doesn't have nigger tier thinking like a lot of white trannies

Robert White's politics is nonsensical since if you followed his ideas to their logical conclusion, his sexual identity would be erased. In the end, he serves as yet another example of "self-hating XYZ".

Shes not a commie rat or a gross autogynophile which is 100% of white trannies who bother hating her

She's just a grifter. Haha hons are such a bad look. Sexual predators exploiting trans culture are bad.
Yeah, no shit, but she seems like a pick me hon sometimes from what I've seen.

came here for this, fpbp

this is why short transgirls are gross, at least if you are gonna have a man frame itll be strecthed thin if you are tall
she looks like a stocky dwarf

We throw each under the bus for the approval from society to validate ourselves in our identities, simple as

Attached: 1640480194738.png (900x600, 887.06K)

this is why i dislike trannies

Hasn't she been at 900k subs for like 3 years? Her videos are boring and predictable, every single one is her being a pickme with nothing interesting to say. Maybe I would watch vlog style content from her if her dysphoria/bdd wasn't painfully palpable. Yikes.

Funny how she has a video on passing where she literally says to dress for your body type. Biiiitch

she's just a brainless grifter without anything interesting to say, trans representation is pointless if our representation is just going to agree with transphobes on everything
someone like hunter schafer would be better because she has normie appeal and is actually fembrained but doesn't cuck out on pro-trans policies like blaire white does

she didn't evolve, tons of youtubers did the whole anti-SJW schtick in 2016 and amassed huge followings but most of them didn't know how to adapt once people moved on

Sure kinda like how decades of exposure to nonthreatening black celebs like sidney poitier and will smith have made whites so accepting of black folk?

yes they have lol. what happened with george floyd and the aftermath of social movements has only radicalized people.

Because she pisses off AGP groomers with her hsts brain. She's just cock hungry and a bottom you all are rapist she calls that out

She's been doing it long before that. Blaire is a one trick pony

>late-transitioner programmer hon who clearly has a bimbofication fetish
>HSTS
lmfao

Ewww at least I'm not engaged to a chaser

I have mixed feelings on her, I do agree we need to be more adaptable as transpeople. Sacrifices sometimes have to get made to ease people into acceptance. Yet some people you will never convince we are not demons and we shouldn't let those people just send us off to some sort of concentration camp.

Can't fucking believe she puts up with ben shapiro though that guy is completely fucked in the head. Like she can just ignore him and not hang out with him.

if you were radicalized by the george floyd protests and "looting" and "rioting" it's bc you have a tofu brain that absorbs whatever flavor the elites put in the picture box for you.

Did you hear about her getting on Dr Phil? They did a whole show and apparently they don't wanna air it cause she's not a typical lib. I'll admit she would've been useful here

>optics!!!!

She's just a dumb conservative.

>Robert White's politics is nonsensical since if you followed his ideas to their logical conclusion, his sexual identity would be erased. In the end, he serves as yet another example of "self-hating XYZ".

Basically this, minus the misgendering.