Any cis gay males with anorexia/mia?

any cis gay males with anorexia/mia?
feel like i hear it being common but the known forums and sites seem mostly cis women and ftm

Attached: tumblr_b6c392b5ab67aa07b69aaa7bf9e01693_534cc3a0_1280.jpg (750x755, 247.78K)

yeah no shit eating disorders are fembrained to the point the correlation between ana boys and trooning out is sky high
every one who used to post on /thinspo/ goes by she/they now lol

Me. There’s a ton of anorexic AMABs on this board, but it’s more common with AFABs for obvious reasons

Attached: 770CAAFC-0078-4DE6-9847-4307C0D68F62.jpg (739x415, 48.33K)

Almost every gay man ik has an ED they just don't make a big deal about and mostly joke about it

They’re not usually anorexic or bulimic though - they’re more likely to be dysmorphic and usually about not being muscular or fit enough. The obsession with “smallness” that thinness entails is rare in them

Used to know a bunch but we all trooned out. Sorry.

Yea but I tranned

I am neither but I have always been stuck at around an 18 bmi and I like being thin, the idea of having as much lean mass as would be normal for an amab makes me want to kms
whats up with that

>the idea of having as much lean mass as would be normal for an amab makes me want to kms
………………. Do I even need to say it?

Unironically we all trooned out

i was one then i transitioned, sorry

Oh yea I'm on hrt if it matters

Just go eat you faggot

Tranny tranny quite uncanny

I have a cis gay friend with bulimia, it seems like men are getting more eating disorders

>stretch marks on belly
>off center belly button
I will never get to wear something like that
it's over

I've met cis guys who struggled with their weight but it was focused on looking fit and around their muscles. Most cis guys aren't gonna starve thenselves because they have an obsession with looking small

i did that and trooned out lol

what sealed the deal on ana=tran for me was seeing the guy who had that one pic getting reposted on most /thinspo/ thread (extremely skinny with some abs on a tiny narrow frame and a big black tattoo)
she reposted what I think was an early transition body pic and clearly had hips. it dawned on me how common of a post history most of us have on this site

>stretch marks on belly
fat fuck
>sorry

You've obviously never met any fembois/bottoms

Attached: IMG_6198.jpg (615x743, 130.2K)

>fembois
trannies
>bottoms
if you legit think of yourself as a bottom instead as a gay man with a preference for a passive sex role... yeah big chances your hairline moving half an inch will crush you into a pit of gender dysphoria
'bottom' isn't an identity except on the internet sorry

Indeed - most cis gay men want to look muscular and have a sort of revenge fantasy for becoming the jocks they never got to be in high school.

I personally don’t - but that’s because I was a fat teen growing up until I lost 50 lbs immediately after high school. So to me smallness and desirability are very closely attached. I don’t have dysphoria or trans feelings though, so I doubt anything in that direction would happen. I’d be perfectly fine with becoming more muscular (in fact, I actively WANT definition, just not a lot of size). But I can’t commit to a bulking diet because it triggers my bulimia.

>'bottom' isn't an identity except on the internet sorry
Finally someone said it. It sounds like these people have never had sex with a real person and insist it must be like yaoi.

stretch marks only look gross on whitoids so if ur black or brown u should rock it babe ;)