I need fucking help, you are not my army and I am not your savior

I need fucking help, you are not my army and I am not your savior.
I am manic
I am an autist
speak to me through livestream
reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/xdylnr/im_in_crisis_oc_nsfw_mental_crisis/
CAPTCHA SUCKS SO hsvtomFUCKING MUCH

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (1080x2400, 165.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Km7FD7kA7Fw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please do us all a favor and kill yourself.

focus on your ego and that shit yourself faggot

>tripfag
>phoneposter
double oof

Attached: file.png (200x163, 45.49K)

This shit is ALLLLLL COMPUTER MY NIGGA, I'm an attention seeking faggot and I need other twitch streaming faggots to debate me one this

I forgot to mention that I'm trans
Please help me

>I forgot to mention that I'm trans

Attached: file.png (640x640, 158.52K)

Have sex

FUCK TRANS PPL THEY MUTILATE THEIR FUCKING BODYYYYYY I KNOW THESE FUCKING Any Forums ass shits now please talk to me through voice pussy

Embarrassing vendettaposting, go to Any Forums or something

show tits or fk off

average wanpiss enjoyer

>fk

nah cause you anime fans get the need for fiction the need for absolute fucking expression and I have to be an attention seeking hoe about it because that's how I obtain notoriety NOTORIETY PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND MY MANIA. MF I AM YOUR PHILOSOPHY IN ALL OF THIS WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT

god i hate this gay website

all r*dditors are schizos as expected

you sound retarded

i know your shitposting but jesus christ this is cringe

least schizo wanpiss fan

On this day anoymous board recived a common reminder that janiotrs do in fact "work" for free

Go to tranny

>trip
where, newfag?

lmao

exactly you faggot because I am, now see what I see and fucking propel yourself you pussys ass niggas goddddddammmmmmmmn fuck reddit fuck twitter its all attention seeking and I intrinsicaley fucking hate it it simply does not foster the growth in inviduals imma schizo out on this shit all the time so contact me at 9547293287

FOR FREE YOU SAY? How come they can afford estrogen then?

Attached: 1657745782307.png (702x397, 144.43K)

well, as hiro said it himself :
youtube.com/watch?v=Km7FD7kA7Fw

you should really kill yourself

>the absolute state of Any Forums

>muh schizophrenia
I opened your link, and I have to say, you don't sound like a schizo, you just sound like a drooling retard.

Attached: 1658799522259822.png (507x463, 107.88K)

Not doin that shit, I'm tired of feeling that need to end it all, you guys intrinsicaley do you pussy comfy funny ass faggots. I am not trans I love my fucking testosterone, you don't enough you bitches. now either bother my phone through your voice or not at all I'm done with this shit I cannot wait for yakuza 8 and rance 9 to get trannnnnnnyyyyyyylaaaaaaateeeeeed

no one will ever love you because your iq is literally 70