Does being trans feel kind of shortsighted to anyone else...

Does being trans feel kind of shortsighted to anyone else? Like a lot of people are dysphoric about certain aesthetic features and aspects of the female experience that are really only present in the short period of a woman's life where they haven't really begun aging yet

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-215419.png (1079x1198, 924K)

No shit, troons only want to be pretty young girls. That's why many detransition when they become older and realize being an old woman isn't sexy or fun.

I'm quite happy being an almost middle-aged tranny with graying hair.

i never had a childhood as a girl so thats why

Becoming an old woman is infinitely better than becoming an old man.

Honestly, this is something that ought to be included in gatekeeping procedures that don't seem exist anymore. If you can't envision yourself as an old version of the gender you wish to transition to, you shouldn't be approved for anything.

In fairness, I can't envision myself as an old version of either gender. If I had to choose I'd choose old woman so there'd be a 0% chance of me going bald but it doesn't really make a difference because being old is a living hell anyways.

But you'll be a ridicule old man dressed like a woman, not an old woman.

Gatekeeping only serves to discriminate. Do u really think denying fetishists hrt will make people respect trannies?

what do you mean user. I'm not transing to be a forver 21 woman, i'm transitioning to be a wife, mom, and grandma with a successful career one day.

Yes.

Fuck I'm a manmoder, and I'd rather be an androgynous old man with tits and a full head of gray hair than look more like my older male relatives. I convinced myself to get HRT by imagining exactly what the possibilities were for how I look when I'm older.

I expect to look old, but I don't want to look like an old man who's been ravaged by T until his T gave out on its own. I don't rightly understand why someone would approach this shortsightedly.

If you don't kill yourself before you get old, you'll be a creppy old man. You won't ever be a grandma, you sick fuck.

Gee user when you put it like that, of course not! They're the same person.

Oh hush. Cry about it on crystalcafe..

i'll never kill myself. I might still die though, idk, but it'd be cool if I lived that long. I avoid drugs, drinking, and try to take care of myself so that I can grow old with the people i love and in hopes i find a way to be happy with myself one day.

gatekeeping shouldn't exist at all, and if you disagree you're a pick-me

Literally nothing wrong with being a pick-me.

>I like being treated as subhuman!
keep it in the bedroom please pick-me-chan

Anyway, let's talk old lady (male) problems. It's winter right now, which causes my arthritis to act up. I have to wear fingerless gloves. They work, but look ridiculous.

Attached: 94f4391c6e07744f35b5dff3e3b8c71b.jpg (630x471, 41.99K)

wear normal gloves

But then you can't grip things!

I'd rather watch you cry about it here kek

Nope, I am much happier to watch my body age on hormones than I would have been developing more male secondary sexual characteristics. I actually intend to "peak" in middle age, so to speak, and I've been with much older women who I find very attractive since my early 20s, so I have no shortage of role models. Aging is often difficult but I am proud of how I have changed over time, and I look forward to doing my point to foster a positive environment for each new generation I encounter. Hope y'all can gain this sort of inner peace, t. happily aging trans woman.

Attached: 11-1.jpg (576x656, 72.06K)

I mean if you are doing it for pure aesthetics yeah. I am fully aware of the aging process. Lots of people are shortsighted ciswomen and cismen also have unrealistic fantasies of eternal youth.

wear better normal gloves with grip

based healthy attitude

Attached: 072CA5AC-E214-456C-B40F-3C388DA82172.jpg (1200x1200, 157.65K)