2 more episodes,huh? After this how many years until the anime adaptation explores beyond the 6th layer?

2 more episodes,huh? After this how many years until the anime adaptation explores beyond the 6th layer?

Attached: Screenshot_20220914-120913_Chrome.jpg (1061x617, 161.89K)

how many years until manga explores beyond?
we've got another hiatus galore on our hands and you just know that the fat pedo fuck will die before finishing it

Five.

>many years until the anime adaptation explores beyond the 6th layer?
5 years if we're lucky

At least 3.

Who cares about the anime.
Season 2 looked terrible compared to the manga, and the movie was also worse than the source material.
Why anyone gives a shit about this sub-par adaptation is beyond me.

Attached: belaf.jpg (1978x1555, 712.11K)

Most people aren't literal subhumans making blatant lies to justify their garbage whining. Unironically fucking kill yourself.

You unironically believe the anime to be superior?
You are actually a fucking retard, then.

Attached: anime vs manga.jpg (2581x1833, 1.77M)

You are comparing still manga images to an animated medium.

And the animated medium looks worse. What about it?

Attached: page_147.jpg (2176x3056, 624.19K)

No, I believe however the anime is a great adaptation that has many positives over the manga.

Saying it looks terrible is completely disingenuous coming from a literal whining subhuman with no constructive criticism to give. As I already said, kill yourself subhuman.

At 4-5 chapters a year, probably not until Winter 2027-2028

>that has many positives over the manga.
such as...?
Music is about the only thing it does better than the manga.
The horrendous coloring butchers the atmosphere, and the animation itself can hardly be considered a positive over the manga since it's inherent to the medium.
>no constructive criticism
So saying something is bad without writing an essay about why is wrong, but saying it's good and stating absolutely zero reasons for it is fine? You're a delusional animefag.

>such as...?
Music is about the only thing it does better than the manga.
Retard
>The horrendous coloring butchers the atmosphere, and the animation itself can hardly be considered a positive over the manga since it's inherent to the medium.
Absolutely no true and more whining on your part. The atmosphere and pacing has been far better in many parts of the anime than the manga. The last two episodes is a perfect example of it. Nanachi's moments for an example was handled with more grace and a better atmosphere than the rushed mess of the manga.
>So saying something is bad without writing an essay about why is wrong, but saying it's good and stating absolutely zero reasons for it is fine? You're a delusional animefag.
Saying something is bad because it's not exactly like you wanted it to be is not constructive criticism. So is not being incredibly disingenuous.

Your entire reasoning boils down to it not being exactly like the manga thus it's bad. That's just whining garbage. 3rd time, kill yourself subhuman.

>Retard
great argument.
>The atmosphere and pacing has been far better in many parts of the anime than the manga.
Hardly. It looks like a children's coloring book coming to life.
>Saying something is bad because it's not exactly like you wanted it to be is not constructive criticism.
Not everything is attempting to be constructive. I think the anime looks like shit and I think you'd genuinely have to be braindead to like it. Your obsession over everything having to be constructive just tells me you are a blind fanboy.

>great argument.
What argument? Saying the music is better done in the anime than manga id simply being retarded.
>Hardly. It looks like a children's coloring book coming to life.
Great argument.
>Not everything is attempting to be constructive. I think the anime looks like shit and I think you'd genuinely have to be braindead to like it. Your obsession over everything having to be constructive just tells me you are a blind fanboy
Projecting hard here. Only the most braindead of fanboys would to be able to see the different strengths and weakness of boyh mediums. You dismiss the anime because it's not exactly like the manga. That's peak fanboyism.

You can have whatever opinions you want, doesn't make it any less true that you're effectively just a whining subhuman with your reasoning.

Stop phoneposting or being fat, you fat phoneposting retard.

Wouldn't*

Not everybody is neet retards that can be at home posting in the middle of the week

Then kill yourself, newfag.

I have been here since 2009 so try again you underage retard.

why are you crying?

Evidently not, judging by your reply here

You think oldfags are neet retards? Trying way too hard here election tourist. What's next, whining about reddit spacing?