Want to date boymoders without guilt

> Cis hetero normie (ew)
> Been lurking for a while now so I'd like to think I've some grasp on how trans folks feel and what their general sentiments are.
> I wouldn't say that I'm actively looking to get with one, but I'm certainly open to the idea of dating trans women.
>However, certain things do put me off whenever someone does catch my attention. Primarily because I feel like with all the emotional baggage and whatnot that comes along with being trans, I'd constantly be worried that I'm just taking advantage of their insecurities like a fucking tool.
>From what little interactions I've had either in person or online, any gesture that could remotely be interpreted as nice gets them overtly excited, kinda like they're abused pets.
> I don't want to feel like I'm doing it out of pity either, y'all deserve better love than that right?
> Am I overthinking things? I wanna be more open to the prospects of dating y'all but I don't know how. Maybe I'm just a sensitive aggot idk.

Attached: ca0b492.jpg (720x841, 64.52K)

why boymoders? you know I'm a disgusting manbeast gigahon right?

>how trans folks feel
>folks feel
>folks
>the prospects of dating y'all
>dating y'all
>y'all
You're a pedophile aren't you?

why does Any Forums hate southerners

It's not a southerner thing, it's a pedophile thing

Attached: 1623678965683.jpg (731x731, 165.96K)

my appalachian grandparents say ya'll and folks. you're schizophrenic.

>op talks like a fucking retard
oof rip how did i skim over all that

Attached: 1619330737864.png (617x770, 398.12K)

That's really cute that u care so much but yea dont overthink things just enjoy love

I'm not a nonce grrrrr

Nta but I dont get it either. I'm not even a burgerlander, I just think "y'all" is a very useful contraction of "you all"- it sounds more casual than saying "you all" (which can sound insufferable), and prevents confusion vs saying "you". I dont even have the lore on their southerner hate, I'm almost curious

northerner here, who cares about y’all and folks

No one cares, European
Cope

>try to be funny and edgy on the internet
>I will copy all the cool people on Any Forums by saying I think certain words are cringe and a sign you're a pedo
>get questioned even once about reasoning
>oh fuck I'm a retard uuuh what do I say
>"cope"
>nice one user, got out of yet another jam.

Anyone who isn't a weirdo gets massive red flags from hearing those words. Cope more

okay sheltered northernfag. I'll just assume everyone I know is a pedo until further notice.

Dilate

weird one to use as a gotcha on this board, but I guess you have a checklist of canned responses to get through. go on, I think your next word is "seethe".

Shmeede and Fleed

I was more concerned with his whole post being in green text. What's wrong with the way he talks?

What am I looking at?

it seemed weird to me and that's why I haven't read anything in this topic

I'm just here for the boymoders and suspect this thread will be a magnet

The meme street cheat sheet