Trans gf has tons of issues with her mom

>trans gf has tons of issues with her mom
>gf has began calling me mommy in the bedroom and ""jokingly"" a few times outside of it
I hate myself for finding this really hot.

Attached: 1581568936346.png (564x542, 108K)

K.

>K.
ok

Need a trans mommy gf who nurtures and protects me

Just become the mommy gf, user. Ez pz.

There is no chance of that happening, I will always be the clingy shy dependent gf

>I will always be the clingy shy dependent gf
Very cute. You'll find someone to be your mommy gf, user. Just keep looking. I believe in you!

But where?? I never know how to find people who might genuinely like and care about me, I just wanna be loved and held by another trans girl :(

I wouldn't know where to recommend, unfortunately. Maybe some discord server? I literally met my gf on omegle and married her so she could stay in the US with me. I don't think that's the norm at all.

i need to know are you t4t?

based

I'm t4t, yeah.

She's married. And probably not poly.

I’m always worried about my actual mommy issues making my mommy kink weird for my gf

Any weirdness is easily outweighed by how hot it is for me, personally. I see why you'd worry about that, though.

giwtwm, a GF who calls me mommy sounds amazing

Heh, I’m usually the dominant one with my gf but she’s a switch so I hope she thinks it’s hot when I let a “mommy” slip.

hi.. mommy

I pretty sure I drive my bf insane because half the time when I call him "daddy" I want to be spanked and roughly dominated, and the other half the time I just want to be snuggled and have my hair pet and be reassured that everything will be ok

Attached: 1643515517139.png (518x518, 314.15K)

Why would you hate yourself? Straight girls calling their bf "daddy" is normalized, why would it be different with lesbian couples?

This manga was shit.

God I need you so bad

How can one man call another Mommy with a straight face