Trying out taimi to meet other trans ppl

>trying out taimi to meet other trans ppl
>picrel one of the first things i see
>43 says they are “starting hrt soon” in bio
maybe this is my fault for trying online dating

Attached: CE2A0606-B618-437D-B942-908B27B0B2F9.jpg (750x1126, 245.07K)

what the literal f

giwtwm

you know her bone structure's not that bad actually she just looks like leather because she's been smoking like 5 packs a day since 16 i bet

repressors in 20 years ;))

why is their skin like that

this :(
I wish I had started at 20 or like 12 or 14 but I'm so glad I started at 30 and not 40 or 50

literally me

>43
>looks like a bleached testicle that someone painted a face on and dyed the hairs
jesus christ what in ell did he do to his body
yeah no thanks I have taste. I know not to crossdress when I look like shite, its why i am repping in the first place.

I think the cure for agp is a large rock applied to the back of the head until desired effect is achieved.

when did you get so salty?

very based

you’re agp though, you were getting off with your exhibitionism just the other night

Im mef not agp

>43
I really don't think so, no.

>Im mef not agp
that actually makes a lot of sense, thanks for the expanded lore

Attached: vroom vroom.jpg (633x375, 70.16K)

they result from the same phenomenon - sexual arousal over femininity. the only difference is that mef types are ashamed of it and fetishize the humiliation aspect. just because you hate yourself over your underlying agp doesn’t mean it isn’t present

mef is *male* embodiment fantasy, olive is mtf aap

Jesus fucking christ, did they drink their repression away? 43 and looks 65. This is what "repressing healthily" looks like. You may think you can cope stoically but this is what you get. Imagine burning out this hard.

honestly i feel like its a homeless dude

What the hell is mef

how tf would it be aap? it’s classic forced feminization shit, essentially every agp’s fetish that they eventually get over once they actually start transitioning. olive got hung up on it due to not passing and still relies on these agp repressor copes to get off

Yeah ever since i was like 15-17 i knew my purpose in the bedroom was to serve.

I also hate masc masc gays and think that traditional gender roles are important

agp mef aap i can’t keep up with this shit

Attached: fef is agp.png (1224x788, 146.26K)

Ok
Lets ignore the 4-5 years i was a gay bottom

>mef not agp

Attached: mef is aap.png (1216x464, 87.33K)

doesn’t matter, you get horny over feeling feminine you dumb whore

Attached: 42D3F952-3E92-4AB4-A077-E4887DCF6B0B.jpg (2104x3257, 768.23K)

I get horny over being treated like shit and getting attention from men. Classic female daddy issues.

so you’d feel fine if their attraction was driven by your distinct male characteristics (height, jaw structure, shoulder width, etc) so long as you were being treated like shit?

I dont care what theyre attracted to you dumb faggot. If its me im game.

he is talking about Male Emasculation Fetishist not Male Embodiment Fetishist bud

someone shoop a cock into this pic to help me coom to the thought of this faggot sucking me off

Wow she’s literally me

i fail to see how your degradation fetish is any less degenerate than being agp, which i’d still insist that you are. you’re clearly nothing more than a pervert, just accept what you are so you can stop feeling defensive over the other endless tranny perverts out there

>0% ability to relate as a cis f chaser
Am I a repper

Being masochistic isnt degenerate lol. Most cis women like light maso stuff

most cis women like feeling feminine while being fucked too, as i’m sure is the case with you. why can’t you just accept that you’re agp? you’ll feel a lot better once you stop projecting your self-hatred onto others

>taimi

Why tf are these people not on hrt? Even if you live in a backward country diying is super easy

do you want to grow a beard

don't think it would make a difference for him

No, not at all. But I just dont feel any sexual attraction to my physical body (whether naked or in lingerie). I can aesthetically appreciate it (especially in nice clothes) but arousal nah, 0%. I'm not ace, I can get aroused at other people's bodies, just not my own. I dont even like feminine lingerie, mine are all practical, but I do like femme-leaning goth/alt clothes.

And most of the time, I have a weird disconnect where I aesthetically appreciate my body on an objective level, but I feel unconfident and nitpickey about it (standard "why do I look hot but feel ugly" woman-whining) which is why I lift to cope

>Judging a book by its cover
I hear she can do a beautiful rendition of the Star Spangled Banner

>be in Portland
>download Taimi looking for hons
>just a bunch of really awesome trans girls, femboys, cis women and bi dudes with awesome personality and unique style.
Why is it so hard in this city for hon-chasers.

>I'm not ace, I can get aroused at other people's bodies, just not my own.
FEF/MEF is the other way around I think?
Like, "if you do imagine yourself sexy, is it your body or is it a different body of the same type or is a different type" isn't it? So like, imagining yourself with bigger tits and a giant penis would be AGAMP and so on idfk this is extreme brain worm territory.

taimi is fucking great as a straight man due to all the trans "boys" with pixie cuts and eyeliner