Would I have more success with guys than I have had with girls or will both be an uphill battle

Would I have more success with guys than I have had with girls or will both be an uphill battle

Attached: 20220127_022818.jpg (834x1112, 385.27K)

you need to transition

I'm transitioning into a state of pure bliss and contentment friendo

you need eye laser or something

I can just get contacts but thank you for the suggestion

are you top or bottom?

I don't know user I don't even know if I'm bi
Why do you ask

how tall are u?

i think youre super cute actually. do u have snapchat or kik

meant for that one

alt bi girls who hate their parents would like you

p.s. learn guitar

Go on grindr and find out

shave that 'stache and make your hair a little less messy and you should be fine. i'd give you a smooch or two.

shave that mustache. you can get guys really easy and probably women also i dont know what could possibly hold you back

Sorry bro I'm not looking for any long-distance thing
I just did that for like a year with a girl and now I'm trying to figure out how to get something like it in my real life
It'd be helpful if you could tell me a bit about you though. You're a guy, I'm assuming? Top or bottom?
That girl I just mentioned is bi and has daddy issues so I guess you're right
I tried learning guitar but I'm musically disabled. Still have mine but all I can play is a few riffs
I'm scared someone I know is gonna find me on a dating app

I will
I'm just fucking lazy and also having to wear a mask means no one even notices
>make your hair a little less messy
Any ideas on what I should do with it?
I never know

>I'm scared someone I know is gonna find me on a dating app
You're of age and you live in the west, what makes a dating app taboo? Unless you specifically mean using grindr and you dont want people to know you are bi, but then you can just use tinder and set to preferences for both men and women

Most of those alt bi girls have zero musical knowledge, just be mildly good at guitar and they will be impressed t b h

shave that "mustache" and try an undercut with fringe

23, lonely twink that lives in the middle of nowhere maine, no one around. and im a bottom. if i didnt have internet id go insane especially now that its winter

It's not taboo but the whole idea gives me a lot of anxiety. I've got a lot of social anxiety in general which is why I am where I'm at right now.
I have tinder installed, maybe one of these days I'll finally finish the account.
>just be mildly good at guitar and they will be impressed t b h
I'm very shit but maybe I'll try and pick it up again. I don't think I get music.

Thanks man
If I do decide to try out being with a guy you sound like exactly what I'd be interested in, except maybe the age
I'm probably a twink, right?
Hope you find your guy

Surprised no one mentioned that the shirt is too big

ya ur def a twink :)
and thanks u too !

he needs to kill himself

I haven't tried this strat yet