/hornygen/

horny
previous

Attached: stupid d.png (596x502, 305.62K)

>tfw no bf

Need cute gf to frot with and kiss

I'm on birth control but it would be kind of hot if a girl cum maxxed and tried to breed me. I will never fucking admit this anywhere else.

honestly how are these threads any different from sissy hypno shit

bc they aren't sissy hypno?

how
most posts here are about being dominated, not getting off to being feminine

get some new pictures for the op retards you keep recycling the same ones

im the only person that ever makes these threads lol
someone else make them then

>not getting off to being feminine
nta but... failed male stuff is getting off to femininity, its not about being a girl but a very femme man, its AGAMP and its still an offshoot of AGP, I dont think its exactly sissy hypno tho
and this is coming from a troon into this lol

>tfw no bf much larger than me that I can tie up and have my way with

Attached: 9y60tpt3bgk11.jpg (372x427, 15.25K)

idk i guess

Am I screwed as a guy if I don't like receiving blowjobs? I never realized how lucky I was that my ex wasn't into to giving blowjobs and also had too small of a mouth to properly give one anyway so she just had me give her oral instead for foreplay.

I now realize that this spoiled me and everyone under the sun likes giving blowjobs. Is it even possible to find someone who is fem who doesn't enjoy giving blowjobs?

i used to be fwbs with a guy who didnt like oral. i tried going down on him and he gently guided me back into a kiss and explained he didnt like blowjobs and that was that.

honestly you're based

I want to makeout with a boy while I frot my pp against his thick cock and he teases my nipples until he covers my front with his cum. Then he makes me clean up the mess by making me lick the drops off the floor, sucking his fingers and licking his cock clean

based but I need to tease and prep you while you lick and suck it up while calling you a good girl

corporate wants you to tell the difference between these two pictures

gosh that makes my tummy all tingly, getting every last drop of cum while you prepare my ass for your cock and tell me how pathetic I am

I mean I'll do that while stretching you out but I'll be petting your head lovingly while you suck

That just gives me more encouragement to get every drop, get me riled up like that and I'll do whatever you say so you'll breed me

well then if you're a good girl and lap it all up i'll pull you onto my lap so I can impale you on my cock while making out with you, rocking you back and forth with my hands controlling your hips and ass

You'd completely overload me like that, kissing while your cock stretched out my insides from being rocked back and forth

I have to go workout now but if you wanna gimme your disc or somethin I'll add you when I get back

Idk seems very uncommon for someone to give up on dick sucking. Especially if it is a long term relationship. I don't plan on having fwb

where you from?

i would if it was someone i loved

I want to get maple drunk and take advantage of her passoid slut mouth and cum on her blonde hair

uhh yeah gonna finna need sauce on this

Unfortunately not at all close to America, Canada or Europe where 99% of this board hails from

Honestly, I appreciate the sentiment but also simultaneously would feel bad about it if it is something someone would really enjoy doing. I guess thinking about it I should just focus on the love aspect, but I'd hate to disappoint someone too.

my ex was trans but a terrible fuck
how many of you can actually have a sex life

hrt makes most people lose libido user
it made mine go into overdrive tho

hey people who find self harms cut hot, do you like it on the legs or arms better? and do you like the scars from going deep or do you like the marks the light just-bleeding cuts that are kinda like a bad scratch? I want to know because I probably chose the worst, most unsexy of both lol

I wouldn't go as far as to say I find them hot but since I've been drawn to bpd girls basically my whole life I'm not especially offput by them. I have one particular fond memory of my hs gf thinking it was really sweet I didn't bolt on seeing hers which I guess is why I feel entitled to answer this question as if it were actually my fetish.

Arms is better. Not for any intrinsic reason but because I'm a leg man and love those silky unblemished fucklimbs wrapped around me.

Also lighter the better. Again, because I'm not principled about this but just happen to be into girls with this trait generally.

Sorry if that confirms your worst concerns lmao

>Sorry if that confirms your worst concerns
no, its just every time I see someone faun over cuts its like deep cuts on the legs and I just do it light enough to bleed on my arm, mainly a small area towards my inner elbow, I just figure if im going to do it I want it to be sexy lmao.
>lighter the better
the cuts or the skin? cuz im both pale and do it pretty light compared to some things I seen

Boymoder booba

>the cuts or the skin?
Both lmao

You sound cute

>You sound cute
oh, t-thank you, I wasnt expecting that to come from asking about cutting haha

I see op pic all the time, whats it from

Lol, like I said, I've been drawn to bpd my whole life (which is basically why I've taken up chasing trans girls) but am still a shallow malebrained aesthete so you're kinda hitting the best of both worlds. Plus that I like pale nerdy girls.

well, ive never been diagnosed with bpd, but its probably that I most likely do have it
>shallow malebrained aesthete
aesthete? so you like looking at beauty? sadly im one of the ugly ones
>I like pale nerdy girls
well im pale and a shut in neet with no friends, though probably not as nerdy as most and just boring desu

> sadly im one of the ugly ones
All the cute ones say this. And some of the ugly ones but I still think the odds are on your side.

> well im pale and a shut in neet with no friend
Given how sick I am of falling for girls who turn out to be major ex whores being with an extreme asocial who‘s easy to control on every level sounds nice

kinda started erping a lot with this guy. he knows I boymode irl (got drunk and revealed too much). nobody else does. we hang out all the time now in game. do content, make lewd albums of each other's characters, chat on discord. was always bi but leaned mainly towards girls. now though... all I know is his height (towers over me) and I can't stop thinking horny things. coombrained.

>tfw not a guys dumb little puppy

Idk why following orders makes me feel so good

>All the cute ones say this. And some of the ugly ones
yeah... dont get your hopes up...
>girls who turn out to be major ex whores
yeah big virgin and have never had a BF... not exactly proud tho
>extreme asocial who‘s easy to control on every level
I think it would be nice to have someone who can take care of me and maybe call daddy :3