Literal young shits like pic rel getting into a relationship with a boy in high school

>Literal young shits like pic rel getting into a relationship with a boy in high school
>Meanwhile I'm 21 and never dated a guy

Give me a good reason not to rope please I feel so terrible

Attached: cc3c520f96843a6776e3414f851045f4.jpg (1175x886, 720.6K)

picrel is a browhon just like me :)

She actually looks kinda cute imo. I would kill to look like her

nah what about that high hairline, wide face, prominent browbone. youre probly a whitoid if u think she passes

bro... im the same race as her XDD

Stop focusing on the past user ._. Even if you did get a hs relationship it probably wouldn't have lasted that long. They just never really do. Just focus on doing stuff to get a bf now.

I look 100% like a man after testosterone ruined my face and body, because I was born as a male I was forced into the military at 19 for 2 years and now my body has fully masculinized and I want to freaking neck myself

post pics. i used to lift and i pass well enough after hrt

she passes easily u have brainworms

Then own it. There isn't anything you can do to get shorter. Either you can appeal to someone that is submissive and would be into that. Or you can appeal to someone dominant that doesn't want a short sub. It's not over user ._.

Attached: 1630639495872.jpg (756x759, 45.63K)

Well that's probably what you deserve. Fool around with women and then go ohh no I want a guy to validate me now.

bro she doesnt even do her brows what are u talking about shes 1 gentle breeze away from norwood 2

No I dont want to be the next hon who gets reposted.

Its freaking over, I will never be who I am, cursed forever to be an empty shell. i should have blown my brain out with my rifle when i was in the army

Omg I literally have never dated any girl. I was only interested in guys since I was 15 but never dared to say anything.

Still can't believe Bill Gates managed to make a whole generation maskoids.

u thought about getting ffs?

Things aren't over user. Don't even try to take an exit reeeeeeeeeee

Attached: i'm going to hug you.jpg (750x742, 92.67K)

I have about 80k usd saved (not from the US) so I think maybe I can get FFS+SRS, but if I spend all this money, I don't know what will happen if my parents kick me out & stop paying for my university. Since rent is prohibitively expensive here

Why, I will never look female, I will never experience teenage love. i will forever look like a man and any future job prospects I have is over the second I legally and socially transition.

Even if I dont transition I will forever be miserable as I have been for the past 4 years. I was pretty close in the military but too much of a pussy i guess

i love you hang in there it will be okay in the end

Attached: IMG_20210811_213620.jpg (2048x1477, 191.42K)

what the FUCK lol im completely broke. u could pay for both of our procedures with that. why not just wait til you move out to use it? jeez user what the fuck

>any future job prospects I have is over the second I legally and socially transition.
Where do you live user? Maybe you should really look into moving yikes.

>some fucking yellow passoid piece of shit is eating white cock while i rot
Its
Soo
Fucking
Over
FUCKING CATPCHA: GGODY

teenage love is just 4 years of emotional immaturity why are you fixated on this its not as glam as you think

its kind of a problem. In my opinion I can use the money to
1) Move out , pay rent(800 a month), clear student loans (40k)

OR

2) Get FFS + SRS (80k)

I can't do both.

Shithole in asia

They're both chinese lol. He's not white

I feel like I missed out, like I will never be a real girl, why didn't I just self med. Why did I become an idiot

Yea I will be hanging alright.

What if you get ffs and just move out? Or move then ffs. Then later on save for srs?

Oh he is chinase? Bah then i dont care
Btw
SEA shithole or east asia?

>chinase

>I feel like I missed out
yeah i felt the same way too until i started getting ma'amed in public. shit helps way more than u would expect and u might find later that u dont care about any of this. and again, what the fuck? 80 thousand dollars man i have 200 in the bank

FFS itself would burn a pretty big hole in my pocket. Im not sure if I can pay for uni + rent after paying for FFS

pic rel is east asia

ikr XDD

Still missed out on youth tho

nigga im about to be 60k in debt from undergrad alone and i dont have a job lined up. why dont you finance or something

there are no unsecured debts here, student loans need to have a guarantor

Then the best thing would really be to just move out and pay loans. How long did it take you to save up this money and can you do it again?