Am I the only one who liked Itachi Uchiha more before the reveal?

I liked him when he was a psychopath terrorist

I hated him when he became a good brother, a government drone and a hero of the village

Attached: 1e037a5257230df201f0dd23bfc35d328b4e89db_00.gif (258x200, 650.81K)

Anyone that doesn't suck Kishi's cock prefered him as a bad guy.

nardo threads should be a bannable offence

Kill yourself, narutard.

Cope and seethe

>I liked him when he was a psychopath terrorist
Yeah, it was more based.

I did. Obviously he needs to have an actual reason for doing the things he does but trying to redeem him is retarded. He's responsible for the genocide of an entire clan. If Sasuke had even 3 brain cells he'd never forgive his brother even after learning the truth.

What's wrong? You don't like pranks?

His psycho eye plot was so much better than the BS Snake eater twist kishimoto pulled

My favorite moment was when he gouged sasukes eye out but I was disappointed after finding out the battle didn't end all edgy like in the genjutsu but this is a Shonen anime so fuck.

>Obviously he needs to have an actual reason for doing the things he does but trying to redeem him is retarded.
Like, what would you have done?

I miss when Oro was a big fucking deal

>Any Forumstard lingo
Point proven

This retarded traitor was never based and never good

/This

His arc in Shippuuden was so dragged out and disappointing it ruined him for me. I don't even remember how Kishi wrote him later, but somehow he ended up chilling in Konoha in Bort.

He still is, kishi is just waiting to make him the main villain again.

>Obviously he needs to have an actual reason for doing the things he does
Unlocking Mangekyou for killing the clan and EMS for taking Sasuke's eyes are satisfying enough reasons.

Probably. But then again most Itachi fans are women so what can you do?

Killyourself, narutard

I still maintain as late as his initial appearance in Konoha he was still intended to be an edgelord psycho. Problem is, Kishi decided to pair this up with a bishie look that looks nothing at all like the original silhouette that Sasuke thinks back to earlier in the series, which turned him into prime fujobait, and he was forced to rethink him and turn him into the kind of tragic character that kind loves to eat up.