Literally every crossdresser i appreciated is trans now

literally every crossdresser i appreciated is trans now
i guess i need to give in ;w;

Attached: A1631B89-50C4-42FC-AB7D-8DAE2057DA96.jpg (1365x2048, 341.79K)

Do you want to though?

idfk
this shit makes me feel like im wasting my life

I love taylors height uwu

shes so perfect

Attached: BD0F4700-410A-42C5-B3D2-CDFB299D2C9F.jpg (960x1190, 127.96K)

it's been an year already
take your goddamn pills swiftie

my cousin looks like her
and then me and my 2 siblings are the mixed race mutts within my dads extended family of 30+ aryans
JUST

ikr

Taylor is so pretty

Maybe don’t bother then and do something you enjoy instead of stressing out over something like this? Like all your reasons for transitioning seem external to yourself
>it’s expected of me
>lots of other crossdressers are doing it
etc.
Unless you mean wasting your life in the sense of
>by not presenting female 24/7 I’m missing out and my life is of an inherently lower quality
or something then in that guess maybe talk to someone about it (user internet losers don’t count)

You do realize that most "aryan" people are mixed race
The word originated in indo-iranian cultures

Idk I can’t crossdress forever, age gets to you
It’s kinda depressing in a sense

swiftie I like you, like honestly
do you want to be pretty and cute as you age? girl then just go on hrt even if you arent "trans" bc it's pretty normal. Id hate for you to be like 30 and be depressed bc you're aging like a man and you hate it.

I don’t hate aging like a man, i just don’t wanna have to stop girlmoding

well if you age like a man wouldn't you have more trouble girlmoding?

Yes, but then hrt will give me boobs and shit like that

and that's bad?

Idk I don’t wanna be a girl all the time plus nipples are weird, i already hate how much fat is in my moobs.

>literally every crossdresser i appreciated is trans now
What about finn

If you had no body and had to choose to become a man or a woman, which would you? Or I guess the third option is man on hrt

you could always binder if it gets to that.
I'd say girlmoding is much harder than boynoding so take what you will from that

F1nn isnt but i get depressed and contemplative whenever someone bites the bullet

How the fuck am i supposed to know? I feel disconnected with my body most of the time, like i’m just a brain in a body.

So bite the bullet and hope for the changes i want that are uncertain and just struggle through the nipple growth that always happens.

I forgot to put the ? In the last reply to

ehh nipple growth is whatever. it's no big deal.

For you.

what's the next step of your master plan?

What if you grew real long hair instead of wearing a wig. It might make you feel more androgynous even while in boymode.

Im growing actually.

>I feel disconnected with my body most of the time, like i’m just a brain in a body.
That's because you're dissociating. Common thing to do amongst us tranners. The pain of being stuck in the wrong body is so unbearable that the only way to cope is to disconnect from it. It's not your body, just a body you inhabit for some stupid reason.

Swiftie needs to have her bussy filled with multiple loads of sperm.

Have you dressed since NYE swiftie

Yes

Cool

You got me in a TS mood again so I'm accosting you on Disc if you're game for that lol

Maybe don't because you're a gigahon

Okei