T4t transbians are mostly just traumatized people with "scared child" emotional brain stuck inside an intellectually...

t4t transbians are mostly just traumatized people with "scared child" emotional brain stuck inside an intellectually adult mind and i see them as precious and pure, if sometimes emotionally desperate and pained and prone to maladaptive coping mechanisms. i see them as a third gender, one aligned with femininity but not female. i definitely don't see them as men, but they're both boyfriends and girlfriends. they're just trying to live their best lives.

t4c transbians are either just normal straight guys who are very feminine and can successfully pull off becoming a lesbian woman, or weird creeps that need to be investigated for sex crimes. although i see the former as women now, i dont think they were women before transitioning, and i think both sides of them influence their current self. the latter type are just men.

all of them probably have a level of agp, but its not the only thing that drives their transition. except maybe the last type.

all hsts have a level of agp, because i see agp as less a gynephilic paraphilia and more a sexual inversion mixed with a paraphilia. they just have much different social upbringings.

picunrel

t. bi mtf femboy enby thing, preferring guys or twinkhonny trans women

Attached: 5e7e4c900fa76727731c2082b6596235.jpg (388x640, 24.87K)

tl;dr version: op sees cute and passing transbians as women, and unpassing hons as dangerous predators who belong in prison

>t4t transbians are mostly just traumatized people with "scared child" emotional brain stuck inside an intellectually adult mind and i see them as precious and pure, if sometimes emotionally desperate and pained and prone to maladaptive coping mechanisms.

Attached: im_in_this_photo.jpg (888x499, 40.66K)

that’s how it works tho

fuck off. I screw who I want

Back in my day we just said "no fatties or uggos"

nah, only for t4c. no t4t passes but theyre all valid

I'm bi, but very much relate to the whole t4t transbian part ._.

So sexually entitled, creepy sex pest trannies are exempt from any consequences because they pass. Yeah no. Sorry I'm not on board.

Attached: 1643233906423.jpg (640x292, 52.52K)

>t4c transbians are either just normal straight guys who are very feminine and can successfully pull off becoming a lesbian woman, or weird creeps that need to be investigated for sex crimes
I'm neither

then what are you, enigma-chan?

I was femmy before transition, definitely not a normal straight guy. More of a het femboy who attracted bi women from the start.

based desu

I feel like it's a pretty common type of transbian desu

>So sexually entitled, creepy sex pest trannies are exempt from any consequences because they pass
And in other news, water is wet

tldr retard oversimplifying

Nuanced take and I mostly agree with it. I don't believe I was "always a girl on the inside", I simply see myself as a former boy who grew up to be a woman instead of a man. My pre-transition self was not a girl, but a boy and eventually a very young man for a short couple years. I started about 18 months after I graduated high school, so I didn't have that much time to be a "man", and my boymoder phase only lasted about 6 months until I started girl presenting full time. I'm definitely AGP, and while I don't have any kind of APP or adult baby fetish, I do kinda get what you mean by that whole "scared child" thing. I've always been the soft and sensitive type, very passive, very gentle, and HRT has only made me more emotional (but mostly in a good way).

>trans rights
>except things I don't like
fucking idiot

aorry

you described me really well with the t4t description like i started tearing up, havent been on hormones for even 6 months yet i am a fucking baby that has tossed out all the progress towards maturity i thought i had made when i decided to transition
im the same kind of genderfucked transfem retard, im kinda desperate to find another transfem who has gone through the same sort of struggles i have and achieve a ridiculously high level of intimacy. its weird i dont think i would have seriously considered a relationship with one before becoming one myself
i wanna be friends with you add me on discord please emerson#7065

Attached: yaoimaxx.png (1079x484, 265.48K)

nah there are nonpassers i see as valid and passers i see as nonvalid. its about what they do, not what they look like

>t4t transbians are mostly just traumatized people with "scared child" emotional brain stuck inside an intellectually adult mind and i see them as precious and pure, if sometimes emotionally desperate and pained and prone to maladaptive coping mechanisms. i see them as a third gender, one aligned with femininity but not female. i definitely don't see them as men, but they're both boyfriends and girlfriends. they're just trying to live their best lives.
>t4c transbians are either just normal straight guys who are very feminine and can successfully pull off becoming a lesbian woman, or weird creeps that need to be investigated for sex crimes. although i see the former as women now, i dont think they were women before transitioning, and i think both sides of them influence their current self. the latter type are just men.
Based

>all of them probably have a level of agp, but its not the only thing that drives their transition. except maybe the last type.
>all hsts have a level of agp, because i see agp as less a gynephilic paraphilia and more a sexual inversion mixed with a paraphilia. they just have much different social upbringings.
Cringe

>t. bi mtf femboy enby thing, preferring guys or twinkhonny trans women
Gigacringe