Do AAPs have Forced Masculination Fantasies?

do AAPs have Forced Masculination Fantasies?

Attached: kot_question.png (353x332, 89.24K)

i feel like the idea of masculinity doesn’t lend itself as well to that sorta thing. you’re supposed to be all tough how can you be forced to do anything?

Masculinity doesn’t work that way

Forced feminization exists because feminity is weak, inferior, undesirable and shameful

*straps u down and FORCES u to wear pants*
haha, now I will attach a penis to u and give u big gross muscles and my evil plan will be complete >:3

Attached: 0d04ece13f02d2c52158ee1e0394186f-imagejpeg.jpg (544x572, 83.21K)

Not forced. More like determination and will to become more masc.

this

need someone to do this so fucking bad
god I'm obsessed with the idea of force-masc and degeneration, I'll kill myself if I won't be able to ever inject T into someone while they sleep and have them be concerned about all the changes in their body
gaslighting them into thinking all these weird changes are completely normal, fucking up their hormone tests so they think they're in cis woman range, paying doctors to say that it's completely normal while they masculinize further and further, confused at the fact that they find it extremely arousing
need so fucking much man

Imagine doing this to a cute TERF repper

hi soni

who r u...

>masculinization
>ftm
>tg
damn it's like four stories on sofurry

Yes. The forced part is related to the fact that I'm not naturally male so to become a man I'd have to give up on my femaleness by changing my appearance. I also enjoy thinking about never being allowed to fuck men or bottom anymore and being an exclusively straight guy.

Want green text :3

It is not masculine to be coerced. Instead, one is willingly a man. The masculine force their will on others.

Nope check tumblr out, they all have forced feminization fantasies.
>They want to be detransed

Where are you from >:(

What would forced masculinization even look like?
>man hating feminist is turned into what she hates, a degenerate rapist coomer, by the cock fairy

Probably there is a fetish for it on the internet. Have you never explored the internet before user?

Too far away
Let me guess, you're in the US?