Twinky femboys are really the best and most sexiest type of boys, truly outrageous...

Twinky femboys are really the best and most sexiest type of boys, truly outrageous. Why are they so rare and hotter than females and even trannies?

Attached: FI1MvCAWUAE2LUF.jpg (675x900, 90.03K)

>why are biological males with naturally occurring feminine secondary sex characteristics so much less common than biological males who got this way using sex hormones
Weird, never thought about that

what do you get out of autistically making these threads all the time? do you think you're owning the troons or something?

This isn't a trans only board tbf, OP could be just gay

You keep making the same thread everyday virgin

they always have to imply how femboys are sooooo~ superior to those icky gross manly trannies. always. its the same autistic shit.

You’re just gay. Every time I have so see a gay man post on here I pray that we implement the Iranian system

He's a bipedo/groomer who keeps posting that all twinks should start taking hrt

BUILT FOR BBC
BUILT FOR BBC
BUILT FOR BBC

BUILT FOR BBC

such an ugly face and unflatering angle

you can tell he's jewish from that schnoz alone

>Why do I find feminine men attractive?
Because you're gay?

I'd take an estroginized femboy any day over a twink-like one

Attached: RosieKawaii.jpg (635x1080, 200.6K)

so you'd take a tranny over a man. gee whiz.

T. Seething estrogenized tranner that wish to be as pretty as the average twitter twink

Post face

The average twitter twink is disgusted by a fat bipedo like you

so you just do this daily for the free dopamine hit? that it? are you actually an autistic tranny or something?

Built for BBC

Its just funny how the average tranner looks meh compared to the average Twink which look so much better effortlessly, I'm just redpilling the boys that get groomed into taking chemicals and ruining their life

And?

Attached: FIHt_JUWUAQ20wi.jpg (766x1024, 90.43K)

you will never have a femboy

that person is literally on hrt or got groomed into taking it didn't they?

He’s built for BBC

He’s only thing in life is to serve BBC

I’m a femboy

you're not a femboy, you're an ugly subhuman

Dude you litterally post about how hot guys are everyday. You’re gay just accept it

I’m built for BBC and so are all white beta boys

I'm a top, fucking twinks is just fucking women, keep crying for these fax

This is like posting about how hot women are to gay guys. You’ll convince about 0 people.

Go to a therapist

you're built for a tire iron and so are all other n*gger boys

Why are you as tranner telling me to go to therapy? Isn't that ironic?

>pic unrelated?

That dude is literally on hrt. Why do twinks always say they're hot shit just to use a tranny, hrt femboy, boymoder, or an intersex dude as an example? You guys have F1NN5TER, use him as an example or something.

I don't even like non hrt femboys. But if you're gonna defend your argument, don't look like a dumbass doing it.

Attached: 20211104_150825.jpg (523x419, 45.41K)

Why you so racist bro

Yep totally ironic

>"Us twinks are hotter than women"
>>"Nah, I like the dudes that actually look like girls"
>"That's because they're trannies that doesn't count!"

You guys are so quick to say you're better than women just to call a guy a bipedo when he goes for the one that looks like a girl.

Attached: 1619124277020.jpg (274x427, 53.52K)

Are you really a top if you're still s virgin

You are a pedo and a groomer though.
Thankfully your plan of grooming twinks into taking hrt is a total flop.

Do whatever you want but don't go saying, "twinks are better than girls" only to sperg out when the hrt femboy gets more attention.

Neither the twink of the femboy want an ugly bipedo like you and I'm glad. Keep larping as some kind of dominant chad though, we all know what you look like

Attached: FGm7sMKXoAs3b6C.jpg (2048x2048, 315.37K)

>you're...you're the real ugly one

Dude, I ain't even coming at you with ill intent and yet you go on the defensive. If you like what you like that's fine. Just don't hate on the dudes who actually look like girls.

Plus, aren't you guys always hiding behind the face of a hrt femboy like ?

> Twinky femboys
Redundant

But it's true though. They're also superior to women.

>They're also superior to women.
Eh... I'd definitely fuck a chick before whatever OP is showing. Now a hrt femboy, that's a different story