Mtf, 19

>mtf, 19
>parents were supportive, let me start hormones at 12
>in college now
>don't really hang out with people, just have one friend
>we do weeb shit like watch anime and read manga
>very cheerful and talkative when he's hanging out with me
>run into him one day by surprise, he initially looked depressed but brightened up a lot when he noticed me
>eventually tell him I'm trans when we're hanging out one day
>he starts wanting to hang out a lot more
>tells me he loves me
>a little upset
>not trying to be mean but ask him if he only likes me because I'm trans
>he says he's always liked me even before he knew
>ask him if he was just waiting to make a move the whole time we've been friends
>he says yea basically

Logically I don't know of anything he did that was wrong really, but emotionally I'm feeling very betrayed or lied to for some reason.

Attached: 1628568222637.gif (498x484, 770.18K)

shut up shut up fuck off

i am not going to let this thread ruin my day i am not going to let this thread ruin my day i am not going to let this thread ruin my day i am not going to let this thread ruin my day i am not going to let this thread ruin my day
i am not going to let this thread ruin my day i am not going to let this thread ruin my day i am not going to let this thread ruin my day

He probably assumed that you confiding in him meant that you two have a deep enough connection that you trust him, and that made him more eager to pursue things
Unless he starts asking you to top him in which case you'll have your answer too

this thread makes me want to kill myself. happy for you though op

You're right to feel this way. All women trans included deserve the disney princess life. A man who doesn't know you're trans, but then discovers you are, and loves you despite being trans. Also, he has to be at least 6'11" and ride horses and speak french and carry you around like you don't weigh anything (because to him, you don't)

Dump him and wait for the real man you deserve.

Attached: disney-princess-beauty-and-a-beast-disney-Favim.com-6750288.jpg (534x506, 62.04K)

sounds cute hope it’s not a larp

i agree (unironically)
of anyone does, we do, but id rather have the ftm fantasy yaoi bf, k?

i stopped reading there

Attached: nomore.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

personally I'd settle for 6'8" but otherwise go off queen!

you guys are such greedy bitches. back in my day we had to settle for just 6'4 and a mere 200lbs of muscle

Why is everyone so upset?
I mean he's a nice guy. I haven't thought a lot about what kind of guy I want to be with, so I can't say he's not my type or anything.
A lot of it is I didn't have much confidence in school/highschool. I'd gotten my name changed and stuff there, but I was too nervous to wear girl clothes so I didn't get asked out much and didn't have friends.

My mom hated it and kept telling me how cute it'd look if I wore this or that or whatever.

I wear girl jeans and clothes now, but throw a big baggy hoodie on top and still am kinda anti-social which is why this guy was my only friend. But now I realize he was never really thinking of me as a friend, he was just waiting for an opportunity to make some moves on me or something.

everyone is upset because you just described their dream life as being yours and now they want to wear your skin and live as you lol

i mean i wouldn’t reject him outright. he probably did enjoy hanging out with you it’s not like he was playing some 4d chess lol. do you think he would stop hanging out with you if you rejected him?

>Why is everyone so upset?
I would kill to have transitioned at 12
I could have transitioned at 12/13 but I was too scared to come out to my mom and transition because I was deathly afraid of getting bullied more.
I started at 19, instead, my body forever ruined by puberty, and not starting sooner is the biggest mistake of my life and is probably going to lead to my suicide
im happy for you tho!

a boy/man befriending a girl/woman because he wants to date her is a super common thing. i woudn’t blame you for being upset, but i’d need a little more info before making a true judgement. if you don’t believe him and think his feelings mostly exist as a result of you telling him you’re trans, that’s pretty chaser-ish, so i’d definitely say that’s not good (maybe not even chaser as in “omg, girl with dick, so hot”, maybe just some shit like “oh she’s trans, her standards must be low”). if you like him back, it might’ve been deceptive, but it doesn’t mean the good times you had were fake, and i’d encourage you two to get together. if you don’t like him back, reject him politely. if he takes it well, that still means the times you shared were real, he didn’t just befriend you to date you, you befriended you and wants to date you because he genuinely likes spending time with you. if he takes it poorly, he’s a shithead ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>man is into you
>he cares about you regardless of anything else
>doesn't care your trans
are all trannies this retarded ive never seen my trans friend actually hold a relationship she just fucks fags on grindr, seems like a sad life. dating makes you a high value individual then you can hopscotch onto a higher social status with better options.

I think
I feel like he would

I've been drinking
Suicidedosnt fix anything user
I kind of like him but I don't want to lose the friendship we cultivated
But he was tricking me by pretending to be a friend until this poontm

>mtf, 19

Attached: 1639587108866.gif (520x293, 298.46K)

>Suicidedosnt fix anything
nta but literally same situation wrt transition. almost killed myself two days ago actually

there isn't "fixing" anything for us. the best we can do is cope and then only with spending thousands and thousands of dollars on procedures that only partially undo the puberties we went through. sui is an often tempting way out since it's usually much less hard

Attached: passoid.jpg (1305x892, 177.46K)

trust your gut. he sounds like a chaser. there's enough guys out there that you can just find someone else to date.

im 18 and started at 16 fuck you

I hesitantly told him we could try things and see where it goes. To get an idea of what changes, and how we proceed.

He squeezed me into a hug and I felt a little overheated

giwtwm

>tfw only started at 15
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Attached: 1643532313834.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

This right here He took it as a sign that you're into him too. He thought you told him because you wanted to tell him before anything happened between you two. He didn't care that you were trans, simply the act of sharing something so intimate was seen by him as you giving a green light to pursue you.

FUCK ALL OF YOU TOO
I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE PASSNIGGERS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE KIKES I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS I HATE YOUNGSHITS

Attached: 1631496916426.png (438x422, 226.21K)

He probably thought you were out of his league before you told him you were trans. Now he thinks you're flawed enough to actually go out with him.

>posts malebrained anime shit
Oh no no no a hon at 12? It's over

19 is hon already

ANOTHER FUCKING ONE
I FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD I HATE THIS UNFAIR COLD SENSELESS VOID OF A LANDSCAPE AND HUMANITY WE CALL EARTH I HATE GOD I HATE WHAT WAS HANDED DOWN TO ME I HAD THE CHANCE TO TRANSITION AT 14 AND I THREW IT AWAY I THREW AWAY MY ONLY CHANCE AT HAVING A SANE NORMAL LIFE, A LIFE AS SOMEONE WHO ISNT A MONSTROSITY, A AS SOMEONE WHO CAN HAVE AT LEAST A SEMBLANCE OF FEMALE ADOLESCENCE AND CHILDHOOD, A LIFE AS SOMEONE WHO GOT TO GO TO PROM WITH A CUTE BOY OR A LIFE OF SOMEONE WHO COULD GOSSIP WITH THE OTHERS GIRLS INSTEAD OF THE SHIT CARDS I WAS GIVEN ITS SO FUCKING UNFAIR, THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THIS DARK TUNNEL, THERE IS NO HOPE, AND THERE IS NOWHERE FOR ME TO GO, NOWHERE WHERE I BELONG. I AM DOOMED TO ROAM THIS EARTH AS A FREAK OF NATURE, A SUBHUMAN CAVEMAN, AND MY FATE PREDETERMINED TO BE THAT OF A LIVING JOKE, A JOKE FOR WHATEVER SADISTIC FUCK GOD IS OUT THERE

Attached: IM LOSING IT.png (438x422, 128.4K)

holy fuck are you autistic?

>inb4 you trooned at like 20

That’s me

THIRTY ONE, ACTUALLY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY ONE
ISNT THAT FUCKING HILARIOUS
DOESNT THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH AT ME
A HON A THIRTY ONE YEAR OLD HON
ITS FUNNY IT FUCKING HILARIOUS
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY ONME
THIRTY ONE
THINRY ONE
THIRTY ONE
THYIRTY ONE
THYIRTYI ONE
THYIRRTTIE ONE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHDAWWDHADHAHAHAWHAHAEHAWHAHAWQHAWEHAWEHASWEDHAWDH

Attached: empty.jpg (1080x1440, 65.78K)

sounds like you're afraid of losing a friend and gaining a boyfriend.

Part of the issue is on you here, you don't have any fucking friends- so of course you want to keep the one you got.

That being said, he shot his shot. You probably could friendzone him, but it's gonna be weird now regardless.

That being said, think long and hard about the friendship, if he was a loser basically just trying to get you comfortable enough to date him then he might not be able to offer you much in a relationship.

This is a unique opportunity for you, OP. But you should really make friends either way- and you make friends best either single or as a couple.

>pretending that the puberty is not over at that age
after 15/16yo it's over unless you have god genes

>I kind of like him but I don't want to lose the friendship we cultivated
The thing is you already lost it. You either have the choice of seeing if a relationship with him works out or likely losing him forever by turning him down.

Why did you even bother at that point?

this.

>be me
>straight
>meet amazing trans girl online, she started transitioning in her 20s. Her boobies aren't huge but she's beautiful. She doesn't really "pass" when she boymodes, but it doesn't really bother me.
>when she girlmodes it's really hard to tell she was ever a boy.
>we meet up, she moves to my city
>she makes me feel like the only man in the room
>I encourage her and she supports me
>amazing sex
>amazing dates
>feels weird to date someone funnier than me
>she likes to press her butt and back up against me while we sleep

Someone great for you is out there, it doesn't matter when you transition. All that matters is that you believe in yourself and you continue to make yourself the best person you can be.

you're right user you're completely right why did i bother? why the fuck did i even bother? it was obviously hopeless to begin with so why did i even give it a shot? why didn't i just blow my brains out ages ago? why why why why why?
whatever im done

OK user, sorry for assuming you were one of (((them))). You have every right to all caps whine at young shits

There’s no difference between 20 and 31 lol

(You)

god I love seeing trannies suffer

what

almost me,6'4, 185lbs

>My mom hated it and kept telling me how cute it'd look if I wore this or that or whatever.

cute

>he was just waiting for an opportunity to make some moves on me or something.

all guys are like this sorry sis

camwhore pls, user

I am sorry you had to go through what you did. The majority of youngshits have no clue how blessed they are. Half of them probably never would have survived what you have gone through.

Honestly how does dating means you'd stop being friends? it'd be the same but with all that dating stuff

youngshits make me nauseous