How old do trans women look?

I feel like most cis people I know have a better sense of what age they look than I do. Like, I know estrogen can make us look young, but how young? There's obviously a limit. Maybe it's because I'm too brainwormed and can't properly look at myself, but I have no idea how old people who see me on the street assume I am. This can be a general tranny age guessing thread if other people also want to do that
>inb4 calling me a hon or whatever
I don't care we do passgen every fucking week it's boring and shitty, age guessing seems more interesting

Attached: 20220129_141456.jpg (1562x2621, 1.1M)

this is wendy carlos nowadays. just looks like any old lady

Attached: 35C23503-3996-43AF-A6D8-57612556C32A.png (597x445, 579.17K)

I’m 29 and was asked by my boss what high school I go to. I don’t mind being mistaken for a zoomer but it’s odd sometimes.

Yeah ik trans women still age, I just don't really have a sense of perspective for how old I or other trans people look to passerby

infuriating that she isn't the poster child for aging trans woman to the mainstream public instead of fucking caitlyn jenner

people usually assume im a couple years younger than i am where before like in high school it was the other way around

caitlyn was ancient when she transitioned though. wendy has been on hrt for decades.

cait doesn’t even look that bad because of all the surgery desu, she just sounds like shit and is retarded

wendy carlos is way cooler though she is my transition goals

She looks seven feet tall and has big man bones. It gives the impression that trans cannot be naturally feminine

Yeah that makes sense, I know people used to think I was a bit older than I was, but idk what they think now. Part of why I was curious is cause I have never been asked for ID, which might just be bc dispensaries don't care, but they're supposed to ID under 25

People think I'm10 years younger than I actually am

>Don't get carded when I buy a drink
You don't really have any signs of aging so could be anywhere from 20-35
26?

Attached: PXL_20220104_231523827.jpg (2448x3264, 1.13M)

if i was working at a gas station or something id probably ID you because you look ambiguously college aged to me. personally i dont get carded often because most of the places i go to dont give a shit

God, you are so incredibly beautiful

I would say maybe 25 for you, idk

yeah i love wendy no cap

body not great. it’s what happens when you larp as a strongman for seven decades and let t poison you. i watched a lot of i am cait because i’m a masochist and i think existing as herself does more for trans youth than any of the bullshit pr stuff she’s tried to pull, just seeing what happens when you repress is enough to get a lot of people to make the leap of faith a lot sooner.

yeah it sucks that she’s the one tranny cis people think of when they think of trannies but cis people are going to naturally gravitate towards the image of the trans woman that reaffirms their preexisting transphobic beliefs. sorry

Yeah, I figure most cashiers don't really care

It seems very scary to live open as trans when you are not some big chud who can defend themselves

I'm 28 and people still think I'm like 17-18

I just stay near crowds. Obviously nowhere is 100% safe but my city is progressive enough that if someone did attack a tranny, I'm pretty sure the crowd would be on my side

I’m 18 and people think I’m a hs freshman/sophomore

Jelly

thanks babe

I'm only 18....

pre-t, people correctly guessed me in my mid twenties (26)

post-t, grown men in walmart call me “bud”

i thought i was supposed to age an entire decade?

Haha, I'm OP and I'm 19. That's what I meant by a limit on how youthful estrogen can make you. It might make a 30 year old look almost a decade younger, but even with absolutely no signs of aging, we're still clearly post puberty based on our face and body

People are also fucking terrible at guessing age

I'm concerned now that I look 7-10 years older now though lol

>if only she were

W-why do you want me to be a decade older

Selfish reasons

You look late 20s

I’m 19 but my friends tell me they always think of me as older than I am. They tell me it’s because I have a “mature vibe” and because I’m tall. I’m stealth btw

I'm 31 op most peeps assume I'm mid 20s at most, even pre hrt lots of peeps assumed I was 21-24
>picrel me 29 pre hrt vs me 31 1 yr hrt

Attached: quicksquarenew_2021121216250360.jpg (1080x607, 335.33K)

Yeah you unironically do
tfw everyone else looks a decade younger and I apparently look a decade older

Attached: TrunksGif45.gif (640x360, 3.1M)

I turn 30 in a few days and I look like a 16 year old boy.

Attached: 1607037606702.jpg (1634x1223, 297.06K)

Damn, do I really? I'm just lying in bed rn so shitty picture, but I'm literally 19 and a half and 16 months on E, should I be concerned that I'm aging faster instead of slower??

Attached: 20220129_224538.jpg (2087x2809, 1.4M)

Lol

im 35, 5 years on hrt, get carded for beer sometimes, cashiers think im

I've known trannies in their 20s who look cis women in their 40s and I've also known trannies in their 40s who look like cis women in their 20s. It's weird sometimes.

It might just be a more masc facial structure. Those girls will probably look 40 for the next 30 years

when I was 19 a cop stopped me on the sidewalk and told me I was out too late for a 14 year old. I had to show him my drivers license

People are terrible at guessing age.
I was asked last year at 27 if I was glad the school holidays had started

This is hopefuel right here