/tttt/ give me your parents freakout reaction when you came out as trans to them

/tttt/ give me your parents freakout reaction when you came out as trans to them

This is the ultimate repfuel

Attached: 1613369222491.jpg (370x370, 10.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

issendai.com/psychology/estrangement/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>but you're not gay...

That's basically it. They couldn't envision how I could want to be female if I wasn't gay. Little do they know that I've been a cockfiend since high school.

my dad didn't freak out, he just said there's nothing remotely feminine about me, I'll never be a woman, and I won't have a woman's body, but that he doesn't care either way what I do with my life

they thought i was strung out on drugs and went through all my shit until eventually they found my spent needles. they had to also find my E before they realized i wasn't on heroin and my dad asked me "are you turning yourself into some sorta of tranvestite?!"

Oh boy:
>”YWNBAW”
>”You are not feminine”
>”You are a very average guy”
>”But you like sports and shoes and video games. Girls can’t like that. If they do they want to be boys”
>”Some people like to eat glass. That doesn’t mean a doctor should let them”
>”Have you heard of AGP?”
>”You don’t like to cook or clean”
>”You’ll never be able to go to [x country I’ve never said I wanted to go to]”
>”People won’t want you in either bathroom”
>”You’re going to end up hurting yourself”
>”God didn’t make you this way”
>”I don’t take medicines because they’re bad for you”
>”People we’re put on Earth to mate”

Doing HRT anyways. Live your life

My mom called me a man and i would be an ugly woman. I cried that night.

I'm still closeted but have this OP

Attached: anglo moment.jpg (1080x1496, 198.13K)

my parents said that they loved me and that they were glad that i was finally figuring myself out, both of them sort of just saying to take my time with the process and not to rush into any surgeries or anything :) when i facetimed my brother and came out to him his immediate response was, “well, it’s
not like there weren’t any signs.” and he was right.

>femboy paganism
retvrn to trvdition!

Why is every Internet pagan I come across either a tranny or a white supremacist or both?

paganism and wicca attract trannies because it doesn't really have any doctrine so you can just say it's accepting (in reality actual pagan religions often did regulate gendered behaviour but whatever who cares lol)
everything white supremacists do is a larp and paganism is a larp so that explains that

Didn't say anything. It's pretty cool of them. I mean, I haven't told them because I'm not trans but yea

Attached: 1641515669998.jpg (1094x1663, 985.82K)

My mom grabbed her boobs and pussy and started screaming in my face how id never have them. Jokes on her, I got massive hrtitties and dont wanna get rid of my shenis, anyway. If she rubbed it in my face that I'd never get to fuck her and suck on her mommy milkers, though, that probably would've hurt more.

I haven't yet. I live with them still and I wear a beanie, face mask, and sunglasses whenever I leave my room or come home. They just think I'm insecure. They literally haven't seen my face in over a year, and when they did I was wearing a fake 5oclock shadow. I fucking hate this life and it is breaking me down every day. I miss spending time with my parents but things will never be the same now. Did I mention I also go to a Christian university with a title ix exemption lol fuck me

>wears a facemask and sunglasses in doors around her parents
>wears fucking fake 5 o'clock shadow around her parents
Pls put me in the r/4tran screencap

I'm sorry :c

I just want to be loved mayne :( I just want to be free and be a normal person with good friends and family. I feel like the timeline for that is at least 10 years away now bc I'm a tranny. and that's if I can even overcome these worms and put real effort into my transition. A big part of me just wants to fall apart and go full NEET

I want this to be real but it's obviously a larp lmfao

My mom basically was cool with it, more or less just told me not to get killed. Dad reapeared out of nowhere and stalked me for a bit to the extent that my workplace had to ban him as a customer.

when my Any Forums brother tireironed my boymode, my parents were confused and so i moved to ireland. ur gonna be fine

>r/4tran
why tf is there a social media board about posts from another social media board

No it's not it's my life. And I'm tired of coming to cry on this board bc im too fucking autistic to find people who care about me

Can't even cry at church cause I don't belong there anymore. Can't cry to my parents can't expect anyone to know what to do with these worms
It's over man

holy shit user I'm sorry

Just keep holding on :(

I basically came out to my mother in the most forgiving way possible. She isn't always the quickest on the uptake, so the conversation went something like this:

>Hey mom, what do you think of trans people?
>They're alright I guess.
>What would you think if I were trans?
>No. You are my son. Absolutely not. I would be devastated. I wouldn't accept it.

ok then. not ever gonna let her know then, i guess.

that hat is /fa/ as fuck

my mother ran out of the house saying she would kill herself while my dad just was really disappointed. later my mother came back and threw me against the wall and strangled me and when i was trying to fight back said that a girl wouldnt fight back and im a man.

is okay, fuck em anyway. im leaving cincy as soon as i can

sounds like u got the tranny genes from ur mum lmao. repping ftm who was living vicariously thru u

I'm sorry user :/

i didnt explicitly come out, but when they did find out they both said they'd rather be dead than for me to be this way. It was the first time I ever saw my dad cry.

My mother was surprised and said, "You want to be a woman?"
She'd been buying me clothes since I was 15 and tried to get me to transition without hormones

come to cali and live it up with me!! we can be roommates :D

is so expensive living there though. ive never been to the west coast though so it’d be cool

Mom called me Buffalo Bill lmao

holy fuck, its the invisible man

That's just AGP, not true homosexuality. Also, the fact that they are insistent that you aren't gay means that you aren't naturally feminine in the slightest.

I live in a decently inexpensive area (relative to the middle of LA lol) so we could prob find something decently cheap :DD
it's still completely illogical, but it's an interesting hypothetical :P

>dad steals phone one day
>goes through it somehow
>finds out I'm a tranny repressor
>tells whole family
>disowned by most family
>dad slaps me around and yells at me
>literally had no plan to transition or even tell anyone
>begin_self_destruct.jpg
>get caught saving pills to kms with
>institutionalized
>come out
>picked up by dad
>he beats me senseless, threatens to run me over if I step out of the car and don't take his beating
>mom who was initially somewhat supportive now isn't
>tells me I will never be a woman and I should "consider other options"
>head shaved by dad
>etc

Attached: steve_havin_a_giggle.jpg (453x500, 46.35K)

>high school cockfied
>not real androphilia
also there's not such thing as 'natural femininity', and gender orientation isn't even innate no matter how hard blanchard copes

lol yeah there’s no way im moving anywhere that far anytime soon. at best ill stay in the midwest and run off to chicago

I hope whatever you do that it all works out for you!! it's a tough world out there,, please stay safe! :3

>Also, the fact that they are insistent that you aren't gay means that you aren't naturally feminine in the slightest.
That's the funny part. I am. Blinders are powerful.

I saw your post the other day. I'm sorry that happened to you, user. I hope you're in a better place now.

>be about 4 or 5
>lady who worked with my mom had a daughter my age, hung out a lot
>wanted me to put on princess dresses and have tea parties with her
>fuck yes, have the time of my fucking life
>do this several times
>somehow dad finds out about it, i assume her mom told my mom who told my dad but don't actually know for sure
>get beaten with a belt and screamed at, called a "little freak" and promises me that if i ever do that again it'll be worse
>not allowed to hang out with her ever again
>not allowed to hang out with ANYONE my entire childhood unless my dad is there supervising
>repress hard
>dad eventually dies
>still continue repressing until i move out and am financially stable
>mentioned the abuse to my mom once but get told I was ungrateful and it was horrible for me to talk about him like that so give up on that conversation
>start on E, boymode for a year or so before i come out to her as trans
>tells me that she's completely shocked as I was always into boy things growing up and never mentioned anything about wanting to be a girl
>remind her of the princess dress incident
>"but you were so young and you grew out of it so fast, you couldn't have been that serious about it"

And that's why I don't see my family.

Attached: 1643225286077.png (1197x2048, 2.06M)

No homo, just sucking your bros dick ‘cuz you’re AGP so it isn’t gay. Just fulfilling the meta attraction with the bros by sucking their fat cocks.

>made a letter explaining because im bad with words
>when i came home she was crying and hugged me
>said she would support me in everything and that of course i could be her daughter
>asked me if i still was gonna date women tho
that last part was kinda weird, but honestly it still feels really good to have a supportive mom

no freakout, my dad was supportive from the get-go

stop repressing you'll only get more pathetic.

deserved for being a thighhigh AGP

Pics or it didn't happen.

Why didn't you guys just kill your parents? might be a bit psycho of me but i don't get why abused trannies just not kill their parents and/or throw their house on fire, it's not like you have anything to live for

Thankfully my parents accepted me when i came out (16) but i would certainly have killed them if they did something like that to me, even at that age

Attached: IMG_20201209_155653.jpg (567x563, 30.74K)

Having a convo about trans people with my mom once
>I wouldn't be surprised if you became trans, but you couldn't *scoffs* be a transwoman because of your bone structure

Attached: 1643318002734.png (2006x2006, 507.22K)

I'm autistic and I have troubles understanding some storied in this thread.
When your caretakers (""parents"") abuse you, beat you, gaslight you etc. How do you not destroy them ? Like blind them in their sleep, cut the brakes of their car idk

I was abused at 6 and tried to kill myself cause of it and I promised myself I would never let someone abuse me again. It's either them or me.

Same. Fag.

Tranners have weird moms

I got outed by someone to my family and during the meltdown my mother who I was already out too (she was the only one) made me call my dad on the phone and explain. we had not talked for a year or so at that point and he called me a disgusting freak who just wants to invade bathrooms. he still tries to talk to me, even after threatening to beat me and disowning me, to this day. some people just want to make themseves feel better by apologizing, even when they do the same thing again and again to you. fuck parents, all they do is ruin your brain and leave you to deal with it for the rest of your life

Attached: IMG_20220129_230658.jpg (720x181, 28.13K)

ewww, differentfags

Inspect element nigga I don't buy it

My mom went through an old phone of mine and there was a pic of me in a skirt and she flipped the fuck out and said we'd "talk when she got home" for context at the time I had no plans to get on meds and was basically just a femboy. Anyway she comes home and I'm so fuckin sick and tired of her abuse that I absolutely let it rip, tell her I don't even consider her a mother, and tell her she's a piece of shit. Got my stuff together I'd packed while she was out, got out, went to live with my dad. Currently in America on a holiday with him, he's super supportive. Sometimes things do turn out for the better.

Cutting them out of my life gets the same result for less work.

very hot and disgusting post

I don't even think I'm going to come out after reading all this. I'm just going to ghost them and start girlmoding after I graduate university

But we're young now, right? I got at least another 2 years before graduation and ffs is gonna take longer than that. When do we get to start living

>I just don't believe you. You're always switching around to different interests. I'll believe it when you're still like this in 10 years
>You have no idea what it's like to have periods. No idea what it feels like to have stuff ooze out of you
>You don't know what it's like to have breasts
>What, are you gonna date men now?
>Don't get rid of your strength. God made men stronger for a reason
>You don't have to worry about pregnancy

this is living

Attached: no longer human.jpg (576x597, 14.25K)

ouch, this thread hurts just as an observer

Attached: 1626059580446.jpg (1080x1055, 144.98K)

Damn I should just kill myself instead of coming out

Attached: IMG_20220127_084031.jpg (622x480, 34.45K)

>become so disconnected from everything that i finally decide, fuck it, im acknowledging im trans and need to do something about it
>i act completely out of it that week
>parents constantly pestering me to let them know what is bugging me
>in a haze, start saying i have gender issues
>dad runs into the kitchen, grabs a knife, runs back to me
>tries to thrust it in my hand
>GO AHEAD STAB ME THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME
started HRT a few months after this. still dont really have a good long-term plan together

They think we wanna be flamboyant hons or some shit. Like I just wanna be normal dude :(

yeah...
probably just manmoding until i can afford FFS

Nothing to bad happens to me despite my mom’s parents being die-hard conservatives. She not into politics at all so she was pretty supportive, we go out and get our nails done together all the time.
Feel bad for the other anons who aren’t as lucky.

Literally what is going on in cis parents' mind that their kid conforming to birth gender is the most important thing of all time wtf

"I thought you were just a girly closeted gay guy, but that honestly makes a lot of sense too"- my mom
" I knew something was up since you were 4"- my aunt
"just be careful and know what youre getting into"-my dad
" lol femboy"-my sister
"as long as you dont turn into some cringy asshole"-my friends
" I love you no matter if youre a boy or a girl"-my bf

Attached: 1643366942169.jpg (2048x1854, 359.59K)

>sister came out as lesbian
>got kicked out of the house
>decided it'd be wise to shut the fuck up
>left the house
>disowned them
They will die without knowing

i dont know but i also kinda suspect that that man isn't cis. he talked about ""a friend"" who had tranny thoughts but was cured out of it by starting a family in a later conversation. i also heard from my mother that they have had difficulty in the bedroom. i also know he was a hyper masc army guy at one point. im probably just tinfoil hatting all this though.

either way, they felt that i wronged them by giving up this information (that they pestered out of me), and then i apologised and walked it back as much as i could ("haha yeah im just confused", "haha yeah ill try getting married") etc.

Every family member I've come out to told me they already knew, including my mom. They did not straight up reject me.
The real repfuel is that I will never pass.

I think what scares me most are Mothers reactions. Like I would get why dads would be dissapointed (though it's still shitty) but hearing anons say their moms cried hysterically and threaten to kill themselves is gutting.

>>GO AHEAD STAB ME THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME
kek

my mom took it fine and was supportive, but I can use my grandma lol
>come out as mtf
>"the world is going to shit, people need to live as gods vision I'm tired of people being gay"
>proceeds to attempt to guilt trip me of a made of up story of a rapehon following her around
>first time I left her house without her saying love you

Different abuse at young age forms mental pathways encouraging flight/freeze response. As you can imagine these responses can be paralyzing over a lifetime.

>GO AHEAD STAB ME THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME
Your dad is such a drama queen oh my god

Because I was a fucking child.

So were Eren and Mikasa. Step it up senpai.

too bad parents abusing child(ren) gets a free pass, but child(ren) abusing parents will certainly not
what a clown world we living in just because two retarded humans decided to have sex

free the Menendez brothers

issendai.com/psychology/estrangement/index.html

Left them a letter I typed before heading to school. Got yelled at so I locked myself in the bathroom and thought about an heroing. Got yelled at for trying to hide in my brothers room after having the bathroom door banged open. They went through all my texts and yelled at me for telling my friend, and then told me to never tell anyone about it. Still in the closet 9 years later.

My mom also asked me if i was molested as a kid like 100 times for my entire middle + highschool life because she thought thats what causes trannies

i don’t even think about coming out because my mom freaked tf out just over little things like getting my ears pierced

My mom yelled at me for buying a sonic tshirt from the mens section when I was 9.

Holy shit your dad is fembrained af is he a repressor by chance?

I kinda suspect this, see

if you've disowned them, you might as well tell them as a fuck you