Femboys

It's time for a meeting of the minds to determine the specific criteria for one to be a femboy. Only the smartest anons need apply for this think tank.

Cite your sources edition

Attached: 1621946646991.png (669x885, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/user/Nanachka/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Cite your sources edition

Sauce for that pic?

>inb4 I stole it from the last thread.

Femboys are men who are NATURALLY feminine. Meaning without any drugs or surgeries. If you take HRT you are a tranny, not a femboy.

Be a cute, androgynous feminine looking boy. That's it, stop complicating things

it has to include afab femboys, that's all I know.

yeah nah fuck off with your theyhon factory

>>inb4 I stole it from the last thread.
that's why we need everyone to cite their sources

Interesting that OP asked for only the smartest minds yet a tripfag showed up within a couple of minutes, they must have gotten lost on the way to the bathroom.

I hope the authenticity of the thread isn't damaged.

POST MORE CUTIES!!!

Attached: charchar.jpg (400x400, 30.34K)

>afab femboys
so women?

do you think amab femboys are women?

>I believe he's training his ass with increasingly larger and larger butt plugs
He's been receiving them in his PO box for long enough, there's no way he hasn't tried at least a few... I wonder how big he's gone by now.

Attached: 534956.png (1203x1067, 1.78M)

I dunno, but I suspect he's gonna try to go bigger than Natalie Mars.

a woman who dresses, looks, and acts like a woman isn't a boy because she uses different pronouns lol

Here you go my fren
>ofc they're european
old.reddit.com/user/Nanachka/

Collab with Natalie when?

So what needs to be defined is the border on two fronts:
Where does a twink end and a femboy begin?
Where does a trap/transfemme end and a femboy begin?
Femboy lies between twink and trap/trans (MtF), so we just need to define borders.
Naturally since Femboys are Fascist, we need strong borders. So lets define them brothers.

>Naturally since Femboys are Fascist
When you say fascist I imagine what you actually meant to say was based.

Attached: 1625517524247.jpg (452x600, 78.29K)

Welp, wrong file, same sentiment though.

F1nn is PEAK femboy.

Attached: main-qimg-2a1d2490b8594a5a57b6b63f7312c0d7.jpg (1536x2048, 748.14K)

>>Cite your sources edition
What sources could possibly be used?

Regardless, a femboy is a short, slim, and smooth naturally androgynous male that enjoys light feminine attire. They don't want to actually be women and use male pronouns. It's analogous to tomboys. A gender description that is purposefully removed from transgenderism to allow cis people to be androgynous.

Whether or not Estrogen meets the femboy criteria is very debatable, but being naturally androgynous is not. A femboy must be a femboy purely by genetics. Any masc dude that takes estrogen to be more feminine is trans.

Attached: 1614989760928.jpg (750x938, 85.55K)

a femboy is an amab who still identifies as an amab, but prefers to express themselves in a predominantly feminine manner. this may or may not be joined by symptoms of dysphoria, and the boy may or may not be on hrt or taking other actions to feminines themselves further. femboys are a form of nonbinary expression. I am unsure if afabs who choose to present in a way accociated with femboys count or not.
t. this was shown to me in a dream

Attached: __kirisame_marisa_touhou_drawn_by_natsume_menthol__sample-979e02a16b884e5020556e17499f912c.jpg (850x783, 112.99K)

>t. this was shown to me in a dream
I want your dreams, mine are less nice...

mine are usualy pretty aweful to be honest, lots of nightmares, usualy cautionary in nature. try chamomile and catnip tea with blue lotus if you arent on any psychiatric meds, usualy gives me more strange dreams than the usual nightmares

Attached: __kirisame_marisa_touhou_drawn_by_maguro_mawaru_sushi__96e79fe97da3b427cbe07b02491df27d.png (606x900, 174.91K)

His body is fucking terrible.

I don't often get dreams / nightmares anymore. I've found that if I take Xanax or opioids during the day my dreams will be more vivid, the content doesn't change though, it's always the same. Horror.

Fuck dreams, there the reason I drink.

Attached: 458763.gif (640x640, 2.28M)

>there
They're.

Reeeeeeeee.

asking the real questions

Attached: FJJeJroXwAYodEI.jpg (1200x900, 502.34K)

>finally has symmetrical eyes

if you transition you are trans lol
it's time to accept this

then I guess you made a tranner factory
which is fine but

Effeminate, thin male with low musculature with a cute face and nice hair
The best femboys are tall, fight me.

>Effeminate, thin male with low musculature with a cute face and nice hair
Yep.
>The best femboys are tall
Nope, you've lost me.

cope

Attached: 1643317978012.jpg (1536x2048, 286.49K)

you sound like a bottom

Ok I would fuck but you would have to crouch when I introduce you to my family.

Deal?

vers superiority

Imagine calling yourself Eliza, I can't tell if it's a sophisticated troll or just a dumb negro.

a Femboy is a woman with a penis.

Source: exhentai.org

I don't care about someone being naturally androgynous, they just have to be natural thin.

Cope on this dick faggot.

Nah but for-real though that's an invitation. You wanna learn how to wear that collar properly, hit me up.

Attached: 743566.jpg (962x1080, 91.82K)

a tranny in denial
thats it
/thread

LOL I fucking wish that was me I'm ugly and brown

Attached: 1643397294140.png (600x548, 254.32K)

Post yourself. Ugly is fixable, brown not so much but I wanna see you anyway.

>Ugly is fixable, brown not so much
fucking kek and based

Yuck

>Yuck
>ew
>bro

FUCK OPFF
GTFO
FUCK OFF FAGGOTR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
REEEEEEEEE
FUCK OFVFFFGFGVF
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Without androgyny, it isn't a FEMboy.

what happened here? are all of you drunk?

you can't do it yourself, faggot

>are all of you drunk?
some of us are

I think it is fine if they take hrt, it counts.

Hopefully soon, I need to see that bussy wide open.

She’s a bottom

I know, but in this hypothetical situation she would be cramming lots of large objects in Finn's ass.

Femboys aren't feminine men. Feminine men are traps. If they look completely like a women, then they aren't a femboy.

Femboys actually means androgynous men. Femboys should look like men, with some feminine features.

Too bad everyone just uses femboy to refer to traps, ruining the term by making it useless.

Being attracted to femboys is pedo adjacent.

Honestly would prefer for him to just top her like the dominant bitch he is

I wouldn't mind seeing that, but let's not kid ourselves. There's no universe where Finn is a top.

Attached: 1623618662996.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Attached: omgcock.jpg (225x225, 5.76K)

wait, is he an actual titboy? because he sure looks like he is

nah then you're just a titboy

>old.reddit.com/user/Nanachka/
hnnnnghghhg

unless he's riding on top

Yep, riding cowgirl is probably something he does often.

Femboy = Avid crossdresser that looks passably feminine, or even just a boy who looks passably feminine regardless

Crossdresser = Non-passing, man-jawed hon

This is a pretty good definition desu

They’re both hot tbhon

He’s a fag, that doesn’t disqualify him from being a top at all. He’ll just do it in a really feminine way.

I REALLY want to fuck a femboy or a trap, I like the idea of a woman with a penis and I think sucking a dick and rubbing my dick against there's would be better than pussy and super hot. But I'm not attracted to men.... Does that make me semi bi?