OVERRATED?

I'm not saying this anime is trash I love the idea of the Abyss very original and the animation/soundtracks are amazing but... this just feels mid just me? feels too cringe/childish.

Attached: sd.jpg (1000x1426, 253.92K)

that's your own insecurity. deal with it, loser

Can you word it better please

What other shows/media offer the same feel of mystery/horror/beauty? I have only experienced similar feelings while playing through sunless sea and sunless skies.

It what part does this state any insecurity you turbo retard?

Mushoku Tensei? in fact most anime?

consider killing yourself

Attached: Mapa Ambisa.jpg (1139x1600, 277.21K)

At least at a brief glance, the settings, style, and background seem generic "medieval" fantasy.

It's bad because it's for sadistic pedophiles

I said I fucking like the Abyss idea? god damn pajeet!!!!

Attached: 9335168_800.jpg (800x450, 31.04K)

Yeah, just you, cuckboy.

Your fat wifes boyfriend didn't like it either so it's not just me.

Have to agree most the characters are shit boring as fk and pacing slow as fk.

Why don't mods do their fucking job? I don't care if you're baiting, trying to pretend to be retarded, is actually retarded or is just some underage nigger. Fuck off.

What's wrong kid?

kill yourself underage retard

>cringe
Kill yourself, redditor.

Kill yourself

Damn your the kid everyone enjoys bullying huh

read the manga retard

It's the opposite of childish. Not because of gore and edge but because characters feel more real than most anime and not idealised memes. Sure they dont compare to literature but the only really weak point of MiA is the awkward cringe fetish moments and that is it. It's very unique in a number of ways and I'd love to see a manga similar to that.

I don't really find a comparison. You join elements of comfy and thrilling, serene and sublime and you get MiA. It's an impressive feat honestly, had I been more acquainted with fantasy and scifi I could try to compare it to those but I'm not. Unironically it feels like Dark souls with lolis and shotas, that's the closest thing. But even then the atmosphere can get luminous, playful and serene, and that is lacking in Souls. It's like a fairy tale in some sense, a modern Alice in wonderland