Choujin X

The green volume is out on friday so when's the next chapter gonna be?

Attached: 1662965614797.jpg (1009x1451, 487.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tonarinoyj.jp/episode/3270375685339614080
blog.playstation.com/2022/09/09/god-of-war-ragnarok-family-portrait-series-featuring-guest-artists-announced/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We got 4 in a row so my guess is no chapters for at least a month

Probably we get one long chapter at the end of this month, Ishida is doing extra illustrations for new volume, plus he got a collab with new God of War game, he will draw "a family portrait" of Odin and other Aces.

>242489454
>Ishida is doing extra illustrations for new volume, plus he got a collab with new God of War game
Neat

Attached: 63e0e101549097cab237fd15575c5efd.jpg (736x920, 66.66K)

>Next issue special read-out Sui Ishida "PUPPET"
Game Jack Jeanne's Comic Episode
Some oneshot in WYJ next week

Which God of war? Because I'm guessing it's not the one with Kratos in it.

tonarinoyj.jp/episode/3270375685339614080
It released a while back at some art exhibit and again on Tonari. Just a oneshot for his game.
I don't think it's getting TL'd anytime soon but I doubt most people here care about Jack Jeanne anyway.

Attached: puppet.png (1514x1080, 2.12M)

I think god of war ragnarök

Attached: Takeru Monda.png (315x364, 63.69K)

It's promo for God of War ragnarok(yes, one with Kratos), 5 famous artist will draw "family portraits" of different characters with their distinct styles. Ishida is one of them and his theme is villain group, Odin and his family.

Like the other user said, it's promo art for the highly anticipated sequel to GoW 2018 and they hired him to draw the final illustration.
blog.playstation.com/2022/09/09/god-of-war-ragnarok-family-portrait-series-featuring-guest-artists-announced/
I wonder how they approached him, did they see him playing GoW on stream, or someone from the team's just a fan of Sui?

Attached: 1.jpg (1011x802, 110.1K)

>did they see him playing GoW on stream, or someone from the team's just a fan of Sui?
Probably a bit both, he's a bit of a westaboo when it comes to games last I remember. I'm pretty sure he even streamed himself playing Heavy Rain which was fucking surreal

Attached: Worst edit i've ever made.jpg (943x853, 155.56K)

If i pulled it off would you die?

I bet he also has some tribute for Togashi exhibition. Not sure how much there is work for him, but he seems to be pretty busy.

It would be extremely ironic.

You're a choujin X guy

I wonder if Choujin X is getting physicals soon. Out of nowhere, my big chain bookstore has an entire two shelves of TG and Re. They've never had more than a couple volumes between them for years now, even back when Re was being serialized. Makes me think they're pumping them out now before CX arrives.
I was going to make a joke about Ishida looking out of place but that third one's art looks like run of the mill tumblr artist but a little bit cleaner. The first guy and fourth guys are really good, interesting styles between the two, Spanish comic book lady does nice work with motion and lighting in her comics, and Ishida is Ishida. Then there's just this person with a bare bones basic "character design" western artstyle that I just saw spammed everywhere for ArtFight. Wild.
I

>I wonder if Choujin X is getting physicals soon
Didn't Viz already announce it for next year?

Then ignore me, I am retarded. It hasn't turned up on the stores upcoming releases (then again, Sakamoto just turned up one day about 3 months after it was supposed to come)

Yeah I just checked, they announced it couple of months ago but haven't released the cover yet. They also said it would release it next year in spring. I hope they dont fuck up the cover/font too much because the japanese has a really cool style.