Why do modern Isekai look like shit and unimaginative?

Why do modern Isekai look like shit and unimaginative?

Attached: Escaflowne - The Movie [1080p_Hi10P_Blu-Ray_FLAC] [Hark0n] [AA1F1C46].mkv_snapshot_01.02.56.822.jpg (1892x1044, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CF25rR3OvIU
youtu.be/NVaIBHpDjSk
youtu.be/qTPpbzYozHg
youtu.be/D8D2gefyVcA
youtu.be/czHmCZFWooI
youtu.be/ByXuk9QqQkk
youtu.be/hDwgBtKLmqo
youtu.be/BsYY0ReMGz0
youtu.be/ZQxC1vGgyoo
youtu.be/KwCfHVGamn8
youtu.be/jT9lOtY-MY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: (G_P) Escaflowne 12(1080p 10-bit)(4F1183E9).mkv_snapshot_07.26.670.jpg (1440x1080, 697.51K)

Because they are shit and unimaginative

this movie is one of the best animated films i've ever seen, up there with like patlabor 2 n shiet

>that intro as van falls through the clouds to merc everyone on board like an absolute unit

Attached: ezgif-2-c789b19a98bf.gif (128x101, 130.04K)

people with strong imagination aren't going to do madlibs template storytelling like fantasy isekai they're going to do weird experimental shit like sonny boy that everyone hates

What do they eat?

their enemies

People hate Sonny Boy?
Massive amounts of food gets imported. The city is a trade hub

Attached: (G_P) Escaflowne 18(1080p 10-bit)(2C7F725E).mkv_snapshot_10.12.642.jpg (1440x1080, 724.5K)

why do you faggots always ignore the bad shitty isekai when you make posts like this?

I could only speculate on the inner workings of the anime industry but the fact that isekai look cheap and are mostly adaptations of amateur writers' works posted on webnovel sites has some implications.

You mean like this?
youtu.be/CF25rR3OvIU
Because Isekai back then was just a plot device “what if I were taken to a fanatsy land” instead of a big homogenized movement of dhiatrea all copying each other and trying to one up each other woth stupid gimmicks.

Can anyone post that pasta about common isekai tropes?

Like these:
youtu.be/NVaIBHpDjSk

youtu.be/qTPpbzYozHg

youtu.be/D8D2gefyVcA

youtu.be/czHmCZFWooI

youtu.be/ByXuk9QqQkk

youtu.be/hDwgBtKLmqo

youtu.be/BsYY0ReMGz0

I said the bad ones faggot

>Because Isekai back then was just a plot device “what if I were taken to a fanatsy land”

So basically it’s this back then you had an idea for some themes, art, setting characters and then some spread out works that had nothing with each other happened to work the isekai into it because it’s interesting to see normal people in unnormal circumstances (these people usually wanted to go home), just like Mecha except even more subtle.
Now you start backwards you have a mountain of dhiarrea low effort isekai and you want to jump on the train so you start with the genre and think of a gimmick, there’s no reason your characters had to be normal people other than otaku wish fullfilment they take everything that comes to them as natural because you know and your audience knows you are working in a low effort dhiarrea genre and then after you come up with the gimmick you write your plot and characters around the gimmick. Setting? Just copy some fantasy tropes a round village at the river, artstyle? Just use the currently popular genshin impact generic anime artstyle

This:
youtu.be/ZQxC1vGgyoo

youtu.be/KwCfHVGamn8

For someone who seems to dislike diarrhea so much you spout a lot of logorrhea.

Do you really need to make this thread every single day

>why are you ignoring the bad ones
>"haha I'll continue ignoring the bad ones, that will prove my point"
what are you trying to do, are you retarded?

yeah thats the ting

This?
youtu.be/jT9lOtY-MY0

>wants to kill herself two days prior from how bad this world has been to her
>decides to stay
what did she mean by this

Attached: file.png (714x480, 402.8K)

abortion is murder

What thread?

why aren't you ignoring the bad ones? 90% of everything is shit so you can ignore 90% of every subgenre

war changes you