To this day I still don't understand Sasuke's appeal. He's a cringe-worthy bastard who gets the girl...

To this day I still don't understand Sasuke's appeal. He's a cringe-worthy bastard who gets the girl, without even deserving it.

Attached: 35673567.jpg (1280x720, 135.56K)

Kill yourself, narutard.

Girls like him because he's hot, boys like him because he's edgy, it's really not that hard to understand

Kill yourself, narutard.

naruto threads should be fucking banned

Have sex incel

It really is unbelievable that the attractive badboy prodigy got laid

Is Boruto's dad anime worth watching?

he gets a girl, Naruto got THE girl

Touché.

Girls tend to like homos for some reason

Attached: 687474703a2f2f7777772e776f726c642d6172742e72752f696d672f6368617261637465722f3231352e6a7067.jpg (320x400, 28.51K)

I don't understand why people hate Sasuke. He's just a guy who keeps to himself.

he was right and did nothing wrong

>I can change him

to be fair, the girl is a fucking midwit.

>keeps to himself
The fucker tried to destroy the ENTIRE ninja world, if he fucked off after killing Itachi sure I could see this being a legit point in defending him but he went off the deep end instead.

People hated him way before any of that happened though.

did you know that if you remove the filler from both naruto series, there are only 425 episodes?

Sasuke got an illogical bitch with battered wife syndrome. Naruto got him the girl who loves him for who he is and never judged him.

Attached: Ev1r7acWQAEUQSu.jpg (2048x1291, 253.21K)

he doesn't care about relationships, he just wants more power and to fight people, which is one of the most fun shonen archetypes
him slowly mellowing out and becoming friends with naruto made it more fun
with his personality and being one of the MCs meant that whenever he showed up shit happened
you're a fucking loser and a retard if you're rating shonen characters based on how in-universe women like them

ITT: Naruto self-inserters seething that Sasuke narratively cucked Naruto and their blonde retard had to settle down with the residential village weird girl.

Attached: CHADsuke.jpg (1011x940, 169.38K)

>keeps to himself
He was going to kill everyone in the Leaf and then completely uproot the entire Shinobi system because he was upset. He's a prima donna.

if your genetically superior people where all killed because of of a shitty political system wouldn't you want to up root it?

>He was going to kill everyone in the Leaf and then completely uproot the entire Shinobi system
He was completely right for wanting to do that.
>B-but you have to forgive us for murdering your family, or else you're just as bad as us